cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists showing on Profile sporatically

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

My playlists do not show on My Profile all the time.  The majority of the time, it is showing my playlists as zero.  As of right now, I have over 1000 playlists.  Loading my profile, I do see a loading error every once in a while.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Purplehawke2 Would it be possible to send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for the help with this! 

0 Kudos

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

Screenshot_20201023-102708.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Purplehawke2 Thanks so much for sharing that screenshot. Looks like you're using an Android device to stream Pandora.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes.

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

After clearing the data, it is still the same.

Screenshot_20201024-230402.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Purplehawke2 Thanks for trying that out.

I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know what you can find out.

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

I think it is a phone issue.  I will see what happens after I upgrade my phone.  However, the list of playlists does not show on Roku either, under Playlists in the menu.  They do show up under All.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Purplehawke2 Yes, feel free to keep us updated on that.

In the meantime, I can share this information with our engineering team. If you would like to, please provide your device details from this post. There should also be a new version of the Pandora app for Android device that you can try updating to.

Here's how to update the Pandora app on your Android device:

• Open the Google Play Store app.
  • Touch the menu icon in the upper left and select My apps & games.
  • Apps with available updates are labeled Update.
  • Choose any appropriate apps and tap Update.

Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.

++

For your Roku:

• What is the model?
  • What is the serial number? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Roku software version is your device using? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Pandora channel version are you on? (Highlight the Pandora channel icon and select the * key.)

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Purplehawke2
Opening Act

My playlists are on my profile page now that my count of playlists showing is below 1000.  It states there are 933 playlists.

0 Kudos