cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4: Reinstall Pandora App

crucesluceros
Local Performer

I had Pandora installed on my Galaxy Watch 4, but uninstalled it to clear an error. Now I can't reinstall, it's not showing up in my app store. How do I reinstall?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crucesluceros Pandora does not support Wear OS 3. While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you’ll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

There's a feature suggestion created by another community member that you may be interested in upvoting: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

@crucesluceros Galaxy also uses the Google store app, so try the Google store app if the Galaxy store app is not working. I hope this helps. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crucesluceros Pandora does not support Wear OS 3. While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you’ll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

There's a feature suggestion created by another community member that you may be interested in upvoting: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App 

0 Kudos

crucesluceros
Local Performer

Hello Adam,

I understand, but as I mentioned before, the issue is that I had it installed since I bought the app a year ago, but now its not showing up in the AppStore.  How do I install it if its not in the AppStore on my watch. Its installed on my phone, but it wont transfer that way either.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

TeaS
Local Performer

You can't reinstall. They aren't offering the app for the watch anymore. 

0 Kudos

greasegizzard
Local Performer

Why was the WearOS app removed shortly after the Galaxy Watch 4 launched? You're letting your competition strangle the WearOS market.

0 Kudos

llm03d
Local Performer

Why has the app disappeared for my Galaxy Watch 4?  I can no longer download it from the Google Play store?  

Please make the Pandora App available again for the Galaxy Watch 4!  

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

Cs93
Local Performer

Did Pandora remove the stand alone app in Playstore? When I got the Samsung watch 4, I had the Pandora stand alone app. I Uninstalled it because it kept crashing and it's no longer on the app store for the watch. 

0 Kudos

Jcarlin
Local Performer

I also can't install Pandora on the watch again after resetting so it can pair to my new phone.

0 Kudos

ExRoot
Local Performer

So basically the answer is this. I have a brand new Galaxy watch Pro 5 and a premium Pandora account. I will not be able to utilize the Pandora because it does not or no longer support Galaxy watches. I simply don't know what to say but I would be willing to bet $100 this is a pretty big deal for many people and a deal breaker for most. Pandora is simply not the app to get if you own in my mind any Galaxy product because if you're planning to join the Galaxy ecosystem you are shut out. 

I'm stunned, and I guess I got to go Spotify or Deezer.

Initials4k
Local Performer

It is very sad...

Pandora has the best radio experience.

However it's shocking and depressing they don't support galaxy watches.

0 Kudos