cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble signing off of Android App

JoeyD
Local Performer

For some reason I can no longer get to the settings page to sign out. I've uninstalled and reinstalled App, but no luck. This just started happening. Any ideas> Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoeyD Welcome to the community!

You should be able to sign out of your Pandora account using the following steps: 

From the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar, select the Settings gear in the top right corner.

Select the Sign Out button to sign out of your Pandora account.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoeyD Welcome to the community!

You should be able to sign out of your Pandora account using the following steps: 

From the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar, select the Settings gear in the top right corner.

0 Kudos

homeside
Local Performer

I am having the same issue as JoeyD almost a month and a half after he initiated chat for issue/problem. Please help. Thanks

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @homeside.

You can exit the app by navigating to the Recent Apps menu, finding the Pandora app and then swiping it away. 

However, generally there's no need to do all this -- you can simply leave Pandora paused. If Pandora is in the background, re-launch Pandora, then just press the pause button and background the app again. When Pandora is paused, it will use minimal data and battery, and the Android system will automatically close apps as it needs.

Were you able to try out @AdamPandora's suggestion for signing out of your account from the app above?

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

vnutch
Local Performer

This is how I now sign into my account by installing to listen, then unistalling to sign out. The problem is signing out; there is NO option present on the screen to sign out.

++

I use android samsung 9 phone, and this is how I sign into my account. there is NO option presented on the screen to sign out

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @vnutch thanks for posting to community!

I've moved your message to an existing thread on signing out for Android device: Trouble signing off of Android App

Also, I've gone ahead and combined your two post into one. I recommend editing your existing content in the future to add a new thought to an existing post.

If that doesn't work for any reason, please write back to let me know. If possible, please also provide a screenshot of the Settings screen for me.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos