Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Downloading

jackieINmi
Local Performer

HELP!!
I would love to be able to dowload music to my Samsung 10+
I used to be able to do so with my older phones.  I often used parts of them for ring tones and alert sounds.

Help- I have tried to "download" option- (and it appears to be downloading for a second)  but the music never shows up on my phone

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jackieINmi!

While you won't be able to download tunes for ringtones from Pandora, you should be able to download content for offline listening.

I checked in with our User Support team, and it looks like your a Premium subscriber.  

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device

• Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.
  • If it doesn't appear to be storage related, I'd recommend signing out of the app and signing back in, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

Let me know if this helps!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

anna1948
Local Performer

Can I use Pandora songs for ringtones

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @anna1948. 👋

Unfortunately, this isn't a feature of Pandora at this time. However, another listener created a feature request for this option. You can upvote this existing suggestion by clicking on the 💙icon next to the title in order to express your interest in seeing this option implemented: Download ringtones for phone

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos