cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessory mode

Dylan_rhodes9
Local Performer

How do I turn off pandora accessory mode on my phone when I'm listen to pandora in my truck.  It won't let me choose stations or anything in accessory mode

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Dylan_rhodes9

Pandora controls will default to your car’s head unit when connected to your phone.

If you prefer to control Pandora from your mobile device*, you’ll want to toggle the Launch from car feature Off and use a standard Bluetooth or aux connection.

To do this:

• Open Pandora.
  • Tap the Profile tab
  • Tap the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Select Advanced.
  • Under Bluetooth for devices uncheck the box next to Launch from car.

Please note that if you disable the Launch from car feature, you’ll have to launch Pandora on your phone before you connect your phone to the car.

If this doesn't sound like what's happening with you, can you tell me a little more about your vehicle and phone?

• How is your smartphone connected to your vehicle? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  • Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay
  • What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  • If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  • What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?

Let me know. 

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Landeon
Local Performer

U am having the same issue but that setting is already turned off but it still brings up the accessories 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Landeon! Thanks for posting. 

• How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth or USB)
  • What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  • What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  • If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  • Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Spinweight
Local Performer

How can I stop pandora from asking to connect to Bluetooth? It's asking constantly and I have no use for this feature.

I have disabled everything in settings. 

0 Kudos