cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car Controls fail to replay tunes in ios

scalrtn
Local Performer

I recently changed from a Samsung Galaxy S7 to an Apple iPhone SE 2020. Previously, I could initiate replays of tunes with my Car’s “back button” (Mercedes Comand Console, Bluetooth active). Now, the car’s display indicates it’s “selecting previous track,” but the tune doesn’t start over....,it just keeps playing and then moves on to whatever tune Pandora has queued next (Using the car’s “forward button” DOES work, and does a skip....and the replay option works when selected in the ios app itself, but that’s kind of a pain when driving.)

Anyone else see this in the ios version of Pandora ? Is there a setting somewhere that fixes it? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scalrtn I am going to have someone from our Automotive team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

scalrtn
Local Performer

Thanks for the follow up !  I’ll be keeping a eye out.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scalrtn No problem at all - always happy to help! 😁

0 Kudos

KhaosReigns
Local Performer

I’m having this exact same issue except with my Bluetooth headset. Worked fine before on my android but since switching to an iPhone I’ve lost this functionality. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @KhaosReigns! Welcome to community.

The ability to replay tracks on Stations with a Bluetooth connected headset is not a feature for either Android or iOS mobile devices for any subscription tier. For Station playback, the replay feature will be available through the mobile device directly.

Having said that, replay is available for on-demand content. For example if you're listening to a playlist or album, and would like to replay the track, replay should be available through your Bluetooth headset.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos