cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay + iOS 18: 'There was a problem loading this content' error message

Pandora

Note: This thread as been accepted as the Solution to mark the CURRENT STATUS AND STEPS. Updates will be provided in this thread as they are made available to the Community Team.

We appreciate your continued patience during this time.

This thread has been specifically created for listeners who report receiving the error message "There was a problem loading this content" when connecting to CarPlay on iOS 18.

If you are receiving this error message, please post your comment within this thread. Comments posted here will be reported to an internal ticket investigated by our engineering team.

In the meantime, we ask that all listeners commenting to keep posts relevant to the thread and help us keep community a welcoming environment for all.

Updates will be posted as they are made available to the community team. Thank you for your continued patience. 

119 Replies

ToriRN09
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. Is it an app error? I have tried everything to fix it. Nothing is working. 

0 Kudos

crmagee89
Underground

Removed Pandora mobile app from iPhone 15 ProMax, iOS 18.0.1.  Enough of the problems. Using iHeart and Spotify. 

0 Kudos

agc428
Diamond in the Rough

This is ridiculous... Nothing has been fixed... Pandora ver 2408.1.1 doesn't fix anything... Apple ios-18.0.1 doesn't fix anything. Uninstall/Reinstall app, Restart iPhone, Change CarPlay settings, Check Mobile Carrier, Check Wifi settings, Trouble Shooting settings... Nothing we try fixes the issues,

A WASTE OF TIME AND FRUSTRATION!!!

Until Pandora or Apple step up, the CarPlay compatibility issues will continue.

0 Kudos

K2kem
Local Performer

Same issue with Volvo xc90 … after iPhone 18 iOS update 

0 Kudos

Troybernard
Local Performer

Shows error loading but have to navigate to my stations and select the station i want to listen to. To see the what is playing i have to select the blue arrow in upper right hand corner. 

Pandora does not load like the pervious iso update and now to may steps to select while driving which is not real safe while driving.

hope this can be fixed soon.

0 Kudos

martinka
Local Performer

I have done the updates as it states in previous posts still no solution. As a paying customer, I would think this would have a solution already. Please update me when you have a real solution

0 Kudos

Cynthia_Murdoch
Local Performer

As of two days ago, my Lincoln sync  will not load content in the car on Pandora with CarPlay. What’s going on? I’m not the only one having this problem. How do I update Pandora to fix the issue?

0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Hi @TABE , sorry for the trouble you have been experiencing!

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

I can see that you also posted on this thread: CarPlay: Error message "There was a problem loading this content"

Is this the only issue you are experiencing or are you having other issues as well? Could you explain what's happening in more detail?

Can you also tell me a bit more about your device please?

• What is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  • What happens when you open Pandora?
  • Is there an error message? If yes, what exactly does it say?

The more information you can provide, the better we can help.

0 Kudos

PhillyCJ
Local Performer

I'm still having this problem. 2016 Ford F-150.

0 Kudos

DaveL
Underground

Those of us with Apple watches may recall 6 months ago when Apple released iOS 17.4/WatchOS 10.4, and the volume control on the Pandora watch app stopped working. It turned out to be an Apple bug that Apple eventually fixed. If you looked at the thread I linked, you will see that Pandora at least acknowledged there was a problem and they were working on it. It would be appreciated if one of the mods do the same for this problem. Especially since they announced a fix for it that didn't help.

TABE
Underground

I have an iPhone 16 pro.  I don't have an issue with my Apple Music. It's Pandora and I'm receiving an issue that says loading.  I can hear music but can't navigate on my CarPlay or advance music.  My carriers T-Mobile.  I'm seenother having the same issue. 

BaubR
Local Performer

Same problem on 2022 Honda Accord. Sometimes it just says “loading“ forever. If I touch the “recent“ button my station’s pop up. And then a little later, it says “there was a problem loading this content“.
very annoying. 
what’s the fix?

0 Kudos

codyxhart95147
Local Performer

Just updated to iOS 18 and experiencing this issue currently as well. 
Really need a fix, hopefully soon. 

0 Kudos

Mbarrington
Local Performer

Same issues on 2021 Jeep gladiator, worked fine until updated to ios18 and updated pandora. I have the subscription with pandora to skip ads etc but I’m going to cancel I guess since it doesn’t seem they can fix it! So long pandora! 

0 Kudos

Nine2Nine
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue. iPhone iOS 18 is the problem. My wife’s iPhone works great but she has not updated to iOS 18

0 Kudos

Pooiyhjnbv
Local Performer

Same problem

0 Kudos

Kimmer
Local Performer
  1. I’m Same problem. I need my music back. Solution needed asap. I’m gonna have to drop my Pandora if not resolved soon. I actually Amon a free trial offer for music just so I can listen to the music I like. I would hate to switch. Honestly I can’t afford to pay for 2 music apps. If not fixed before my trial is over. I’m going to have to switch. And the past 10+ years of pandora downloads are gone. Really frustrating!!!  Please fix it so the iOS 18 is compatible and user friendly. Thanks in advance. Stay positive everyone!!

0 Kudos

bagger47
Local Performer

Same problem. 

0 Kudos

wgstarks
Local Performer

I got a notification that you have accepted a solution but I don’t see it. The solution shown just says “same here”. That doesn’t fix anything for me. Hopefully you can correct this so people aren’t misled by this discussion being marked as resolved when clearly it’s not.

0 Kudos

Copter
Local Performer
I haven’t, not sure the forum says I have.
Sent from my iPHONE ProMax
0 Kudos