cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback stops after one song

Staublekat
Local Performer

A few day ago my Pandora started  to freeze after the first song when connected in my car.  I deleted my Pandora app and installed it again thinking that may help but it did not.  What can I do to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Staublekat! Thanks for posting. 

Could you provide the following information so I can investigate?

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  5. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
  6. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?

Thanks!

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dahusa
Local Performer

I am experiencing this same problem - Pandora freezes after first song and will not resume.  Have reset car's infotainment system, but no change.

Car: 2015 GMC Yukon Denali w/ factory stereo

Phone: iPhone X, Software Version 14.4.1

Pandora: Pandora Premium Family subscription, App: Version2102.1

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dahusa! Thanks for posting your experience. 

When listening to Pandora in your GMC, are you using the integrated app found in your GMC's head unit, Pandora via CarPlay or are you connecting your phone to the vehicle?

If you're using your phone to connect, can you let me know if it's a Bluetooth connection or USB

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Billcoppedge
Local Performer

I have the same problem. Pandora only plays one song and then stops. I have a 2017 ford Edge. I can play Pandora on my home stereo and a blue tooth speaker with no problems. Only in my car do I have problems.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Billcoppedge! Thanks for posting!

1. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  2. How is your phone connected to your Ford? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  3. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Let me know!

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos