cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volvo Integrated App: Pandora Crashes

karen22
Underground

Good evening,
I had tried  this several times, it keep crashing the system in other words it shuts down the vehicle. Is there 
an solution to resolve this.I have spoken with Parkway Volvo Dealership, they say that a few Customers 
had complain about it.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Karen Pearson

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @karen22! Sorry to hear about your experience.

Since you mentioned that the app crashes and shuts down your Volvo I've created a new thread since this is a different experience than Pandora not connecting.

This is the first time I've heard of this happening. I'd like to report this to our engineering team for further investigation. Can you tell me more about your experience in further detail? Please be as specific as possible. Beginning with what actions took place leading up to Pandora crashing and your vehicle shutting down. (For example, you turned your Volvo on, tap the Pandora app, etc.)

Can you also let me know the model and year of your Volvo?

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

karen22
Underground

Good evening, I have a 2019 Volvo XC 40, my experience was driving to work and my System kept crashes in which the  vehicle was shutting down. I had gone to the Dealership over the Summer , apparently, there were a few. Customers were having the same experience!! I connect to my iPhone - CarPlay, I have not use the app built in my system

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @karen22. 👋

Thanks so much for getting back to me.

You mentioned that the crash shuts down your vehicle - could you describe what exactly is happening in more detail?

Do you receive any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Are you able to start listening to the Pandora app? Then, it crashes after 30 seconds?

Please provide more details so that we can share this with our engineering team on your behalf. Thanks so much for your help with this. 🤝

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

karen22
Underground
Good afternoon, 
I start the vehicle, wait about 10 minutes then it shuts down my system 
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for your reply, @karen22. A member from our Automotive support team will reach out to you shortly via email to gather additional details. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos