cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day.

We all need to be encouraged from time to time, I will try my utmost to post a word of encouragement for each day for us to have with us throughout our day. I hope this will help not only myself but for you as well.

ca533c401acb5cba8e1645814b173379.jpg sometimes we all need to be reminded of what is more important in our lives. Today reflect on those who you love, and those who love you.

Have a great day and a great weekend. Take care dear friend and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
288 Replies

Good Friday morning dear friend...I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a very blessed weekend...

Dear friend making a mistake does not define who you are...Just like being splattered with mud does not mean you are always dirty...Next time you will avoid that mud hole...

Have a blessed day friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing those insightful words. Each day is another chance to try again. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, @MOHLovesAlaska. ☀️

Alyssa | Community Manager
Join the discussion in Community Chat
Let's make a playlist together: It's Spooky Season!

@AlyssaPandora thank you dear friend for your support and friendly reply...Have a blessed weekend...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday Morning dear friend... One of the most difficult tasks that an individual will ever face in life is admitting the wrong that they have done... Being prideful comes from our natural being... Who in the right mind would ever want to admit something that we did wrong? Well, my dear friend, it is the right thing to do... Believe me when I say it was the hardest task I have ever faced in my life, after it was over I felt a huge weight taken from me... The ones whom I had wronged forgave me, they were surprised by my admittance of the wrong I had rendered to them, but they were also forgiving, and appreciated my efforts to right the wrong that I had done... Can one ever really right a wrong? In most cases, I would say no... Did I right the wrong I had done? No!... No, I did not, but the ones who were affected by my wrongdoing made the process of my trying to right the wrong made it that much easier for me by accepting my heartfelt apology and efforts to right the wrong that I did... Just make an effort of trying to right the wrong you have done... Believe me, when I say, you will feel a heavy-weighted burden be lifted... 

A trip causes us to fall, but it takes our effort to get back up... Don't allow what has tripped you to keep you down... 

Have a blessed day friend... Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday afternoon dear friend... Are you trying to get the attention of your heart's love? Well, why not try to get their attention with a heartfelt love poem... Here's an example that I wrote...

In the quiet moments of dawn’s first light,
Where love, and compassion, blend in sight,
Grace and mercy, in every breath,
A dance of souls, through life’s sweet depth.
I hear your whisper in the breeze I love you I love you.
Our hearts dance in the sweetness...

Have a blessed day dear friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

MariaPandora

Hi @MOHLovesAlaska !

I agree, it is very difficult to accept when you make a mistake, although I think sometimes this difficulty can also come from shame instead of pride. It really requires courage to try to make amends and sometimes is a continuous effort but is always the best.

I also like your poem, I'm not really very poetry-inclined (or talented in this area) but writing letters or maybe a painting/picture or actually any personal detail made by you can help express your feelings and get someone's attention.

Hope you have a nice day!

@MariaPandora Good evening friend... And I do agree with what you said... Many times it is not pride or fear in confessing or seeking forgiveness for the wrong one has rendered to another...It is the feeling of shame as well as embarrassment... As far as me being poetic not even close I'm afraid...This is the 2nd poem I have ever written...Poetry has always been my attraction I just lack the skill and ability to create it...The last poem I had written before this one was a poem I had written in my sophomore year of high school. That one was titled "Last Summer"... The one I just posted I haven't even come up with a title for it...

Have a great night...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

@MariaPandora I just came up with a title... "Loves Dance"... If you feel like it give me your honest opinion of the title...I'm curious to know the opinions of others...

Have a great night...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Good Thursday morning dear friend...

Dear friend allow me to ask you this question... Are you at all interested in making a new friend? Perhaps it could be a neighbor that could become a hidden gem. Are you doubting that, that cannot be a possibility? Here is my opinion...     

Absolutely! Imagine the wealth of untapped stories, shared experiences, and mutual support that could come from getting to know them. Not everyone goes digging for treasure in their own backyard. Many a great friendship has started with a knock at the door or a ringing of one's doorbell...Even a small talk conversation from one's backyard...Your neighbor could be that hidden diamond in the ruff...A weekend barbeque could turn out to be a long tasty friendship...

Have a blessed day friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos