cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day.

We all need to be encouraged from time to time, I will try my utmost to post a word of encouragement for each day for us to have with us throughout our day. I hope this will help not only myself but for you as well.

ca533c401acb5cba8e1645814b173379.jpg sometimes we all need to be reminded of what is more important in our lives. Today reflect on those who you love, and those who love you.

Have a great day and a great weekend. Take care dear friend and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
235 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Agreed, @MOHLovesAlaska👏

Thanks for the encouraging words as always! 

@AdamPandora thank you friend for your interest in this post. Have a great day, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday morning dear friend.

Sometimes all it takes is just a gentle effectionate touch on the shoulder, or a soft but brief rub on the back, that in itself can be enough encouragement to reassure us that everything will be alright. And, yes sometimes that's all it takes, because sometimes that's all that is needed, and sometimes that speaks greater than words. 

Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend dear friend.

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you and u also have a great weekend and stay safe 😊 

Good Monday morning dear friend, 

You are loved, you are liked, and you are a friend, so yes, that means you are not alone. 

Have a great Monday dear friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday morning dear friend. 

Sometimes the greatest solution to a problem is to just let it run its course. Not all problems are caused by you as an individual, but by the actions of others. 

Have a wonderful day dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you so very much for ur truthful and encouraging words of the day! I really appreciate it 🙏 

Good Wednesday morning dear friend.

Having more faith, or putting more faith in others means you have very little faith in yourself. Never sell yourself short of your own abilities to achieve or accomplish the impossible. There is only one you, and only you can do what you want you're future to be. 

Have a great Wednesday dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the uplifting message today, @MOHLovesAlaska. 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@AlyssaPandora thank you dear friend, and thank for your support in this post.

Have a great Wednesday dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend.

Sharing responsibilities in the home should be a willing desire by both. When you do you make the home life that much more enjoyable, loving, and warm. Relationships are never successful when you work alone, or against each other. Unify your home, work together, share the load, and you will soon see how beautiful a relationship can truly be.

Have a great Thursday dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you sooo much I just sent this to my sister, she's needed to hear that encouragement she's struggling in her house w her hubby. Maybe she will read this and fix the house issues.  So I thank you for the true encouragement u gave today. I appreciate u very much

Erila27th14w1
Underground

Yes @MOHLovesAlaska is so encouraging and I wish I could become her or his friend. ( I don`t know @MOHLovesAlaska gender, so,  that`s why I said: her or his) I`m sorry about your sister @Ricky101. I hope she feels better soon.😊

@Erila27th14w1 thank you for your support, and for your kind words. 

My name is Matt, hope to see you around the community more, take care dear friend, and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Hey Matt ngl I thought by the way u spoke I honestly couldn't find out what ur gender was. But cool to know ur name my is ryley my friends call me ry 😌  can't wait to see yall in the chat more!

Matt if u got a gf she's got an awesome guy, u speak such truth its amazing 👏 and I appreciate u a lot by just doing the daily encouragement messages!!♡

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you, for saying that. I just need her to see reality, that she has settled for less than she wanted in a man. 

I just keep praying 🙏, none of this is in my control so I do all I can do!

@Ricky101 if your sister is in love with the man she is with, then it is up to you to support her decision to love whom she loves. You must understand this very important fact, we will not always agree with the decisions our loved ones make, and that includes those that they fall in love with. But we must respect the decisions they make when it comes to those they fall in love with. 

We cannot live the life they have chosen, but because of our love for them we must respect it, and always be there for them if and when it falls apart. That is what love is, and what love does. Just be there. Take care dear friend, and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you sooo much Matt, and yes I've been keeping that in mind when it comes to the issues there. But I love this encouragement thx man ❤️ I really do appreciate you 🙏 ❤️ 

Good Friday morning dear friend.

A relationship that lacks compromise and sacrifice, then it would be less painful running into a brick wall, the pain will not last nearly as long.

Have a great Friday, and a great weekend dear friend. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Erila27th14w1
Underground

Hi @MOHLovesAlaska. Your name is very nice and sweet and I really like your name Matt. My name is Erika. I have a problem with my self image. I`m really on the fatter side and I really like eating. But, everyone is calling me names like big whale or a pig or ugly or something that will hurt my feelings and when I get home, I start to cry in my room and watch tv and eat junk food and eat snacks and stuff and I feel like I am all of those things. I`m ugly, I`m fat, I`m a big whale/big pig. Here`s a picture of me:This is me.This is me.