cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any 80s fans around?

Local Performer

Hi, I'm Linda from Portland, Oregon. Just wondering if there's anybody out there who still listens to 80s music like me? lol....I'm a nerd but I love that decade! 

Tags (1)
15 Replies

Re: Any 80s fans around?

Chart Topper

@LindaK70  let me know what your favorite songs are from this decade, and I will be more than happy to add them to the GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) playlist, this playlist is shared in the community for all to listen. You take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead

Local Performer

Love the Go-Gos and Def Leppard the most! 

Chart Topper

@LindaK70  I will be sure to add some of they're top hits to the GSOTD playlist, or better yet, if you wanted to, you could post on the GSOTD daily community post and post your favorite songs by your favorite artists from the 80's era (great decade of music). No pressure, if you like I will post the top hits from your favorite artists if you don't want too. I am just trying to encourage others to interact in the community. If want to check out the GSOTD playlist, here is the link. It has surpassed the 300 song mark, enjoy the music. 

download (10).jpg

https://pandora.app.link/moblWfm3dcb .

Hope to see you around the community more, take care and stay safe.  

P.S Merry Christmas, and have a Happy and safe New Year.  

mohempstead

Local Performer

I love the 80's .where are you from and where do you perform?

Chart Topper

@Jlace  I'm from Up-State N.Y, about half way between Albany & the Big Apple. Just had 31 inches of snow dumped on us. But I do love the winter. 

As far as performing goes, I am not an artist, although I wouldn't mind if I was. Hope to see you around the community more, take care and stay safe.

Moderator edit: format

mohempstead

Underground

Hello 

Chart Topper

@paperdoll1975  and hello to you, I hope all is well and good for you. Here is a playlist that has been created for all to have, and a playlist that others have contributed by adding songs to the GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day). Please feel free to join in at anytime, your music picks will be added to this playlist as well. Looking forward to hearing from you soon @paperdoll1975 . Enjoy the music.   

download (11).jpg  https://pandora.app.link/HUim55ziqcb   Have a great Merry Christmas and a very Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.

mohempstead

Local Performer

Love the 80’s they rock!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@LindaK70 @mohempstead @Jlace @Dewayne So glad to see you all here discussing the awesome era of the 80's!  8️⃣0️⃣s baby, over here!

Yes, everyone please check out the GSOTD playlist, curated by our very own @mohempstead!

@LindaK70 @Dewayne @Jlace We're happy to have you in the :pandora: Community! Take a look around and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to tag me or any of my Moderation Team, who can be found around the community, with an @ mention.

NOW,

Let's travel to the 1980s with this retro music hits playlist! Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.58.42 PM.png

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

I'm an 80s baby too! Count me in. Except, I'm all Pop - 80s Pop Station

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 2.21.17 PM.png

TannerPandora_0-1608243848655.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Chart Topper

@ErickPandora  , @TannerPandora  great playlist, great post. Wishing you both a great and Happy Christmas, along with a very Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.

Moderator edit: format

mohempstead