cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Any 80s fans around?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@mohempstead I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks and hope that you also have a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year, my friend! 

Thank you for all of your amazing contributions to the Pandora Community this year! We're excited about what 2021 has in store for us! :pandora:

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Chart Topper

@ErickPandora  I hope you have a very safe and most memorable vacation. Thank you Erick for your very kind words. Be safe dear friend. Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

Moderator edit: format

mohempstead

Happy Holidays @mohempstead

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Local Performer

I like what I call "Classic KROQ". I'm not sure what it's called - New Wave? 80s Alternative? Stuff like The Cure, Depeche Mode, Psychedelic Furs, etc.  I hate Madonna with a passion that only strengthens with time. I tend to hate pop after the early 70s (when I was born). I also like Def Leppard, U2 and Motley Crue. If you didn't figure it out, I grew up in LA. Which also means I hate Warrant with a passion only topped by my hatred of Madonna.

I also like 90s Alt-Rock/Grunge and late 80s/90s pop-rap (Will Smith, Tone-Loc, etc.)