mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
65 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @zo11. 👋

I moved your post into this existing thread: Enable Private Message

Your private messages are enabled. To locate your PMs, click on the envelope icon on the top right of the community page, next to your profile icon. If you have a private message, you should see a number notification to indicate an unread message. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

thuff7000
Underground

if i don't have the envolope at the top of my screen how do i private message?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @thuff7000. 👋

Thanks for being a part of the Pandora Community! 

I do see that you have this available to you. You may need to check again . Please note, you can check your private messages by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar. If you have a private message, you should see a number notification to indicate an unread message. 

Hope this helps! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Rosie16
Underground

How do I get private messaging?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Rosie16. 👋

Your private messages should be enabled.

To locate your PMs, click on the envelope icon on the top right of the community page, next to your profile icon.

Hope this helps. 🎧

madeafoolofme
Local Performer

can you hide chats here, I think my ex was using it

how do you send and receive private messages

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@madeafoolofmeI moved your post into this existing thread: Enable Private Message

Your private messages are enabled. To locate your PMs, click on the envelope icon on the top right of the community page, next to your profile icon.

If you have a private message, you should see a number notification to indicate an unread message.

Hope this helps!

Dryahkoo
Underground

How do you friend people and how do you message someone privately or directly 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dryahkoo Your private messages should now be enabled. 

To locate your PMs, click on the envelope icon on the top right of the community page, next to your profile icon.

Hope this helps!

Shoregirl4816
Local Performer

Can you email or instant message friends if you subscribe to pandora?

@Shoregirl4816 good evening to you. If you look at the top right of your screen you will see your profile avatar click on that then select settings then select preferences, then select private messaging, be sure the box is checked. Once you do that all you have to do is find the person's user name click on it from there you can select send a message. If you see a number on your envelope then that means someone has messaged you. I will send you a message so you can see it. Look at your top right of your screen and you will see. 

I hope this was a help for you. Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

@Shoregirl4816 you are unable to receive private messages until you select to receive them. Follow the instructions I provided. Have a great evening, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Shoregirl4816
Local Performer

Good morning!

I saw where you can add a screen name under preferences? Am I in the general area? Thanks for your help. 

@Shoregirl4816 you are in the general area, now that you located preferences look at the next row below that and then look to your right and you will see private messenger, click on that once you do you will see private messenger settings be sure to check that box, then below that you will see the option for e-mail be sure to check that box as well. 

Have a great day, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Shoregirl4816. 👋

I checked your community profile and Private Message is enabled. As @MOHLovesAlaska mentioned, ou can find this by clicking the envelope icon on the top right of the community page, next to your profile icon. Then click New Message, if you'd like to send a message. 

Let us know if you're still having trouble. 🎧

GuyinIdaho
Local Performer

I've followed every suggestion I can find here to enable PMs. They all say to go to the envelope in the upper right corner. If it's not there be sure to select the PM option in my profile. I can't find anything anywhere in my profile that turns on PMs. What am I missing?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GuyinIdaho Your private messages should now be enabled. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Roberttoby9
Local Performer

How do we contact And chat with another person

Please sorting tell me

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info, Format

0 Kudos

sjlarose
Local Performer

Can we chat with others members here

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Roberttoby9 @sjlarose I moved your posts over to this existing thread: Enable Private Message

Your private messages are now enabled. 

To locate your PMs and chat with other community users on a computer, click on the envelope icon on the top right of the community page, next to your profile icon.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos