cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For My Friend Mark Jr. And For All First Responders

Mark Jr. He is a 9/11/01 survivor. Mark you are a great man, a great person, a great friend. He is with the New York Port Authority Police Dept. Mark and I met two day's after Superstorm Sandy back in 2012.  Thank you for your service, for your sacrifice. I thank you all who are first responders, as well as 9/11/01 survivors.  https://pandora.app.link/CqO24Em8G9  . Take care and stay safe.    

P.S I had withheld Mark Jr's last name for his privacy. Thank you.  

742453ef414937a43034c12e6eb274b3.jpg 

Sometimes a friend just needs an open ear, and a quiet mouth.  

moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska
8 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing, @MOHLovesAlaska. ❤️

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Awesome tribute.

Thanks so much for sharing this with the Community. 🙏🏽

AdamPandora  thank you kindly. It is my great honor to give Mark Jr. tribute. He is so humble, so kind, truly a great person. All who know Mark echo my exact words. He makes me a better person just knowing him, and who he is. Take care and stay safe Adam.   

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora I truly am happy to share. Mark Jr. is more then I could ever say what he is. A great person that I am privileged to have as a friend. Take care and stay safe Alyssa.  

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska thank you so much for the amazing tribute to your dear friend and hero to us all. 

The song is now in My Collection and whenever I listen to it, it will remind me of you good sir. Thank you, dear friend.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ErickPandora, thank you Erick for your kind words. Mark Jr. is truly a remarkable human being. I am honored to be his friend. Mark Jr. became a hero to this Nation on 9/11/01, but for all who knew him before 9/11/01, he was already their hero. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks for sharing Mohempstead. 😊

joemd1960, great to see you again. I am happy to share. Take care joemd1960, and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos