Local Performer

hi im new to pandora. please take care of me

daddywithfattty
Local Performer

i love music

Vfielding
Local Performer

I love computers is my hobby and taking on the phone and playing games

I love working with kids and live pets and traveling going to the beach and the water parks and six flags whitewaters

LeonPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @Vfielding, welcome to Pandora!

It's nice to see see you in Community. Please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions.

Have a nice week!

Pozzumsded666
Local Performer

HEY new here im an idiot and hate my job but all in all music is how i get through this garbage life ppl tend to hate me but f them so i figured id say hello im in tx if that matters.... just an old gutter punk waiting to die/ btw im not always this dire. things just really sucked today.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pozzumsded666 I can see you're going through a really tough time right now. It sounds like you're facing a lot of pain right now, but you're not alone. I'm here to help you find support. It's important to talk to someone who can help. If you're thinking about hurting yourself, it's important to speak with someone immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24/7 at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255), or you can text HOME to 741741 to communicate with a trained crisis counselor.

You can also check out this thread by @MOHLovesAlaskaA Word Of Encouragement For Your Day.

He does an amazing job of sharing powerful messages and words of encouragement for all of us. ๐Ÿ™

@AdamPandora thank you my friend for the great vote of confidence... @Pozzumsded666 You my friend are not stupid...You have those moments that I call"I'm having a brain-fart moment"... I have had plenty of those...As a matter of fact, I had one yesterday that made my job much harder than it should've been...So this morning I corrected that error and my job was much easier...I had a brain-fart moment...Hang in there my friend things will get better and brighter...When you face difficulty it is just a moment of trying your patience, strength, and you're resolve...

Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska