cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have you been using Pandora?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello! I'm Shortie. This is my first post. I have been using Pandora for eight years. How long have you?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

-ShortieCx
Tags (1)
119 Replies

CMECCA
Local Performer

Looking around online and can't seem to find when my account was created. Despite many people asking, I assumed there would have been a way to check by now. But no, looking at the more current questions I can see I must indivisible ask the mod. Is it possible you can check my account? I came to "community profile" to see & have gotten nowhere... can you help me out?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CMECCA If you set your Pandora account to Public, then your account creation date will show in your Community profile.

I'm showing your Pandora account was created on 03/02/2011.

Hope this helps!

OverSeerX
Local Performer

Been with Pandora since 2014 and I get told all the time to switch apps but no one truly understands everything this app is capable of. Its just incredible.

Cgmill
Underground

Finally found my correct start date, 12/08/06. Tried others, and Pandora wins (except podcasts... My favs I be can't find).

LordGenesis
Underground

I created my first station in 2008 (I still listen to it almost every day) and I have curated all my stations to perfection. My wife and daughter make fun of me for still using Pandora but I have tried others (including Spotify) and none of them can compare to the variety and new music like Pandora. I originally joined because of the Music Genome project and find it much better at finding new music than any other service.

That said there are some features which really need to be updated--the backlog hasn't budged for over 2 years...

0 Kudos

tom_thurston
Local Performer
  • I believe I started using Pandora in 2009 (or approximately 14 years) continuously! Oh Wow!
  • I stand corrected I found my music home away from home on 5/3/2010 - so a lucky 13 years!

I don't think I have done anything else, in my life, for that long... Really!?! 

channelwood
Local Performer

Apparently, more than ten years because I see that I have a 10-year badge. I have loved Pandora for years, and will for years to come!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @channelwood. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Looks like you've been a longtime Pandora listener since 08/24/2008

We appreciate your continued support! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

kissy_rene007
Underground

I have been using Pandora since 2019.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice - we're happy to have you as a listener, @kissy_rene007.

Thanks so much for being a part of the :pandora: community!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Listener001
Not applicable

So I've been on & off Pandora not long after it became a "thing." I've said this before, but they've branded themselves so well that "Pandora" is just synonymous with music downloading for me. I've been an active member - more on than off - for the last year or so. And I love the community -- discovering new music and participating in some of the coolest challenges. It's nice to engage and feel included. I've just recently come into the Bluetooth world (yeah -- I'm old school!) so it's nice to play the app from my car, too. I struggled with keeping it, once my new car came with XM radio, but $9.99 is next to nothing. And I get to collect all of my favorite albums that I carried with me for years in an old school CD case. 😁

SuzettaOT7
Opening Act

So far only about a week, long time sub to 3 other platforms, Pandora I love so far, SO user friendly!!

Listener001
Not applicable

I agree, @SuzettaOT7 . And you will find the moderators here (you'll see them present in several threads) are quick to answer any questions or concerns you have.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice to see you both in the community space, @Listener001 @SuzettaOT7.

We appreciate your support! Feel free to let me know if you have questions or just want to chat about music. 🎶

YuujiYamazoe_
Underground

I just made my account because my beloved sister Zo made me make one?

Yeah She doesn't like admitted to it but I am her younger sister. 

Currently she's writing a song lyric-

It sounds bad but it's okay

Ah yes I enjoy ddoxing my sister ゚+.゚(´▽`人)゚+.゚

♡, YuujiZoe
~Shine like a star 별 ☆★

Mihyun
Underground

She prolly doesnt admit to it cuz you ate her barbie dolls

0 Kudos

Pambernhart
Opening Act

I have earned the 10 year badge but I do not know the exact date. I can't find it on my profile. I started with a free account but quickly decided no commercials was worth the $$

Pambernhart
Opening Act

I found my exact date  on my profile. 8/25/2006! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow! You've been with Pandora for a very long time, @Pambernhart. Happy to have you as a member, your continued support is much appreciated! :pandora:

Good Thursday morning dear friend. 

MOHLovesAlaska