cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I like the Deep Cuts option

jimothenorth
Local Performer

I wasn't sure where to post this and I didn't see any older threads that seemed to fit - I just wanted to let the folks at Pandora know that I really like the Deep Cuts option. It has allowed me to discover/rediscover some things about artists that I like. It has also cost me some money because I've had to go out and buy material from the artists' older catalogs. Worth every penny.

Tags (1)
4 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jimothenorth Thank you so much for taking the time to come in and share that with the team & I! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Modes feature and have discovered some new material for your collection. 😎

Thanks for sharing with us & The :pandora: Community 😀!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jimothenorth. 👋

So glad to hear that you're digging the deep cuts mode. Getting messages like yours keeps us doing what we're doing. 

Happy listening! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

FreshDonkeyJaw
Local Performer

I like all the different radio modes, really helps dispel any repetitiveness and accommodates the search for new sounds. Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FreshDonkeyJaw Pandora Modes is definitely one of my favorite features - happy to hear you are enjoying it as well. 😎

Enjoy the music!