Pandora

@Lydia We love that you're listening! 🎧

Wishing you a happy holiday filled with joy & lots of great tunes. 🎶

COMIC
Local Performer

hi do you like rap?

li-kris
Local Performer

Personally, I like that I can use it on so many devices like Amazon Alexa.

ee222
Underground

yes i love music and yes idc

Listener001
Not applicable

i love the music they have on hear 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@ee222 / @Listener001 Hey, I'm a huge fan of Pandora as well. I listen to Pandora exclusively. I don't even listen to the radio anymore. I'm a Premium member so I have 4 of my favorite playlists downloaded for offline listening. So when I'm in my car I take Pandora along with me. This July 25th will make 9 years I've been with Pandora.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for being a longtime listener, @UncleBud.

We're happy to have you as a member of the Pandora Community as well! Having listeners like you keeps us doing what we're doing. :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AlyssaPandora Thank you! I am happy to be a part of the community and I've enjoyed Pandora since I first joined. When I first joined Pandora I was a free subscriber and at that time I also used I- Heart and later Spotify. But after trying out these 3 music services I chose Pandora. Since I've become a Premium subscriber I've never wanted to go back to the free tier. But I think it's great that Pandora has 3 tiers of membership people can chose from. Peace! ✌

I myself have been with @Pandora since October of 2019, and since that time I have become friends with some other Pandorian listeners as well as some of the moderators here on Pandora. I cannot ever see me going to another music venue, Pandora has treated me with nothing but respect and kindness. Thank you @Pandora, @ErickPandora, @AlyssaPandora, @AdamPandora, @TannerPandora, and I also need to mention @ShannonPandora. Looking forward to another great year of music right here.

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable
  1. @jameslady I love to hear his music 🎵🎶

BOB36
Local Performer

PANDORA IS GREAT LISTENING