cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

SteelCowboy
Underground

I like the MOHLovesAlaska Playlist. I have a lot of those songs on mine as well. Thanks for sharing. 

@SteelCowboy truly glad you like it. Hope to see you around the community. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Erila27th13
Local Performer

HI, how are you guys. My name is erika mitchell.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Erila27th13 Hello again Erika. If you pop in here Sunday I'm going to post a picture of me and Jada.

MusicFan0624
Local Performer

My name is Robert Ruiz,I'm from Bakersfield California.my favorite music is,old school hip hop,rap,oldies and r&b.im listening to lil Wayne radio.my favorite feature on Pandora is community support.thanks for your time and patience.respectfully Robert Ruiz.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Hi Robert and welcome to the community. It's a small community and I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌️

christina-2316
Underground

JUNE 1st 2022     ❤️💎💋😍🍹❣️

My name is christina but my friends call me juju.

& well I was born up north in the snow ...... But..... Ive been living in south florida now for so long its home to me now......

I dont really have a favorite gerne of music, I actually like a little bit of everything....

But at the momment I am currently rocking out alil rap mix I had made awhile back now....  Some throw backs......!!!!!!!!

I dont really have a favorite feat I like about pandora either right now but I do think that pandora should have a chat room feat. Where anyone can get on here and talk and talk about whatever.... Jus chatting n meeting  new people online.... I think that would be a r feat and I would go on pandora alot more if that was available....

Signing off for the n1ght......

JuJu       June 2022JuJu June 2022

Moderator Edit: Format

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@christina-2316 Hi Christina and welcome to the community. Thanks for sharing. I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌️

runs_with_sciss
Opening Act
  • Name?  David
  • Where you're from? Kentuckiana
  • What your favorite genre of music is?  Stoner metal, Rockabilly, Lounge, etc
  • What you're currently listening to?  Heilung is currently playing
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?  my list of artists & genres

I've been listening to Pandora for years. I've been introduced to a lot of bands on here. some of them have become favorites.  I also do a weekly music podcast at https://undergroundattic.podbean.com/

RunsWithScissors

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@runs_with_sciss Hello David and welcome to the community. Thanks for sharing with us. I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌️

GeraldatLarge
Opening Act

Hey Everybody! My first post in the community! Really loving the community aspect that we got going on here! Let me start off with a little introduction of myself!

• Name: Gerald
  • Where you're from: Originally from SoCal but now Living in the Bay Area of California
  • What your favorite genre of music is: Hip Hop/Rap
  • What you're currently listening to: Kendrick Lamar
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service: The ability to share music and stations to my loved ones!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @GeraldatLarge! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GeraldatLarge Kendrick is definitely one of my favorite artists as well!

Looking forward to seeing you around some more. 😎

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@GeraldatLarge Hi Gerald and welcome to the community. Thank you for sharing with us. I see you've also posted elsewhere in the community. That's great! We have a small community of regulars here. We're glad to have you join us. Peace! ✌️

christina-2316
Underground

whats up Gerald.....!!!!!! welcome....😀

Maldito657
Local Performer

Hey Pandora thanks for all your hard work and great music, keep up the great work. 

LazyE
Underground

Hey what's up I'm LaZyE, from a small town in orange county, lol not really. Well I like to lesson to hip hop instruments to flow too when I feel the world's crashing on top of me . Or James brown radio. 

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

Welcome! Hope that you love Pandora!

Jazzlynn M. Schrader

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

@parmic7555  hi how are you?

Jazzlynn M. Schrader

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

IMG_20220626_181419.jpgIMG_20220626_181351.jpgName is Jazzlynn M Schrader

I'm from missouri, usa