cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,301 Replies

greglw3
Underground

I’m Greg Allen and I’ve been on Pandora about 2 1/2 years, creating songs featuring such influences as Funk, House, Funky House, Reggae, Dub Reggae, Afrobeats, Afro House, Hip Hop, Arpeggiator based songs. If anybody hasn’t seen my Pandora page, it’s

https://pandora.app.link/1ym0cquNUEb

Pandora is definitely my strongest platform. I’d love it if anybody that has listened to my music or discovers it now would go to my website at https://gregallendancemusic.com and sign up for my mailing list. I release songs fairly often and what better fans to hear them than Pandora fans!

Thank you,  Greg Allen

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @greglw3. 👋

Sending you a very warm welcome! Thanks so much for joining the Pandora Community. We're happy that you're here. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your music. I'll have to take a listen 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

SkyHiOfficial
Underground

My name is SkyHi. I'm a music producer/artist.  I'm originally California but now living in the Southeast United States. I produce darkwave, Wave, phonk, downtempo, and future bass music. Thank you all for having me on this platform for people to enjoy my music. I'm relatively new to production but I've really found my style and I hope for many more years of creating the music that I do. Stay safe! 1000000083.jpg

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @SkyHiOfficial!

If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to join and check out our Pandora for Creators Community space.

A good place to start would be this thread: Welcome! Come Introduce Yourself

Hope we continue to see you around!

bchelsie415
Local Performer

Chelsie Gandara from Lincoln ne 

I love Morgan wallen & rod wave check my profile. 

FB_IMG_1699500422190.jpg

 mod edit: removed personal email address

blogzymedia
Local Performer

In the ever-evolving digital landscape, Blogzy Media stands as a prominent platform that empowers creativity, amplifies voices, and inspires minds through its diverse range of content. With a team of talented writers, bloggers, and content creators, Blogzy Media has established itself as a go-to destination for engaging and informative articles, blog posts, and multimedia content.

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

Kathleen Hemsworth

SwampGK
Underground

I will check it out. Please check out my new album These Kings!

Guy

AJink89e
Underground

I will definitely check it out. 💫

Nikkivibez22
Underground

Hello I'm happy to be a part of this community. I am Nikki and I am from Indianapolis, In now residing in Franklin, In. Christian is my music genre of choice as it is a meditating way for me to move closer to Jesus. I am currently listening to Casting Crowns radio. I have listened to the basic Pandora for many years, yet never purchased more features than the free offering which is truely all I need unless I create a podcast one day. Thank you for the welcoming to this community and I hope to meet new people to connect with and grow relationships to last years lol. 

Tol514
Underground
  • Name? Tommy
  • Where you're from? Dover Delaware
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Classical
  • What you're currently listening to? Dvorak Symphony #6
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Creation of playlists

I have been a member of Pandora for a long time, but I have just took the time to use this community feature. I am a widower, retired from 40 years of programming. I have one married son. I am a fan of all classical genres, including opera. Mahler, Mozart, Tchaikovsky and Brahms are my “go to” composers. Also enjoy the 50s and the 60s. Love to read and read and walk. As an ex-English major, I read the range from Milton to more modern authors. I have reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. Happy to be here!!!👋😀

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nikkivibez22 @Tol514 Welcome to the Community! 

If you're up for it, feel free to participate in some of our latest holiday-themed Community posts:

LeesaT
Local Performer

Hey welcome to the Pandora Community! 🎶

• Name? Leesa.
  • Where you're from? Dadeville AL.
  • What your favorite genre of music is? I don't have a favorite genre.
  • What you're currently listening to? Over 100 Upchurch songs
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?  I'm not familiar with Pandora's features yet.

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

I love pop and i'm a big fan of MHA/MY HERO ACADEMIA I love to listen to olivia and nick minaj My fav person is BAKUGO but irl IT IS ERI

Lill more bout me!

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE

pingtoast
Underground

Hi. I'm in Saratoga Springs, UT, USA. There are three stations that I've liked for many years: Pretty Lights, Seven Lions, and The Cardigans. Glad to be here.

Regards, pingtoast

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @LeesaT @28jmgray @pingtoast. 👋

We're so happy that you're here. Nice to e-meet you all! We'd love to know more about you, check out some of our recent posts here:

Hope to see you around more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

here is my youtube channel @dallasgray9241

You have to type "dallas gray even know" 

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE

Jo_Klutch
Opening Act
Hello! Please check out Jo Klutch on Pandora today! Great variety of pop,
pop/rap, and pop/rock sounds!

Sent from Gmail Mobile

MarieK
Underground
  • Name: Kara
  • Where your from? Montgomery Texas 
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Rock Christian Indie and Rap basically TOP
  • What are you currently listening to? TOP (Twenty One Pilots) 
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Questions and Chats

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarieK Welcome to the Community!

Check out our latest blog post for a re-cap on what the Community has been up to this past month:

jgwopfrigid
Opening Act

Hello everyone my names JGwopFrigid i am an independent artist i make amazing energetic music for you to vibe too ,exercise and motivate ..feel free to download add me to your playlist comment .i get excited for loyal fans and my new fans , cant wait to see your video to you dancing or just vibing to my music 🎶 .there is a plethora of styles and sounds that match your need i make all types of music I also have merch available here we teamed up with a designer to make special specific art pieces you would love ..remember i am independent i need your help to go to the top . Playa Stay United