cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,392 Replies

sealedstones
Local Performer
  • Name?  Sealed Stones
  • Where you're from?  Venezuela - USA
  • What your favorite genre of music is?  The one that you can listen on headphones
  • What you're currently listening to? Nic D 
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? This artist community service.

We are new here... any tips?

Rcheney1
Local Performer
Hello! I’m Roy. I’m new to this but looking forward to seeing what’s
happening with pandora.

*Roy Cheney*

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @sealedstones. 👋

Happy that you made it here. Welcome to the Pandora Community!

Sounds like you may an artist. If you haven't already, definitely check out some of our blog posts and threads in the Creators Community.

Let us know if you have questions! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (09.16.24)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @fwyatt 👋

Thanks for joining the Pandora Community, and thank you for your service to our country. 

Hope to see you around more often! :pandora:

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Lala22. 👋

Nice to have you! I've seen some of your posts in Community Chat.

Thanks for participating and for being a member of the Pandora Community! :pandora:

LeonPandora

@Rcheney1 nice to see you on Community!

Please feel free to share any thoughts about your favorite artists/songs or to ask any questions about Pandora.

Hope to see you around more often! 🎧

Churchill2024
Local Performer

My name is Jesus Gonzalez, I emigrated to the US from Cuba. I have always loved music, when I was a kid my neighbour had most of the recordings of the American Popular music of the 50s. That impacted me so much that it is still my favourite era. However, I also love classical music and film scores, especially John Barry, Ennio Morricone, Bernard Herrmann and Michel Legrand.

July 4, 2024.jpg

MrPhixit
Local Performer

I've been listening to Pandora for a long time and I enjoyed every listening experience so thanks for providing quality music and keep up the good work thanks 

Tags (1)

DATM
Underground

Hey y'all.  I don't always listen to metal, but when I do, so do the neighbors 🤘

fwyatt
Opening Act
ROCK ON! 

DixieJuggalette
Local Performer

Picsart_24-03-15_19-24-05-885.jpg

 hi everyone 💜🖤💜🖤

I'm Brittany 

Mother of 3

Love music and pretty much all that it entails

Aries  

Georgia 

Brittany Hodges

DATM
Underground

🤘rock on... nice to meet ya

MariaPandora

Hi everyone! Glad to see all of you around and Welcome to the Pandora Community!
__

Thanks for sharing @Churchill2024 , we're happy to have you here! If you see that we are missing any of your favorites please feel free to leave any Music Suggestions.
__

We are glad to hear you have enjoyed Pandora so far @MrPhixit, please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions to make your experience more enjoyable!
__

That's how we like it too @DATM! Keep enjoying Pandora and we hope to see you around much more!
__

Welcome @DixieJuggalette! Hope you enjoy here and that you can connect with many other music lovers as well! 

mmas131313
Underground

Thanks Eric...

Nothing like that I'm afraid...

I'm from a little town approx 40 miles south of Atlanta...

And things haven't been well for me...

I'm in good health but living in a little trailer...

No water...

No Internet...

No Wi-Fi....

It's bad..

The only thing I was trying to do is let people know if you've got more than one Google account it's messing everything up for everyone...

Get together and on one page and delete the others...

mod edit: removed personal email address

Greenleef508
Underground

Hey just vibe allot drive/ride allot.. Music literally saves me daily otherwise I'd go crazy and become a serial murderous fool lol. I wouldn't mind to make friends I could listen and talk to

Tags (2)

Greenleef508
Underground

So my name is Aaron not aye ayeron lol, I ride bikes and live racing any kind of car. I depend on music for my sanity. I'm from the East Coast of the U.S. Of A.

I'd like to make some pen pals hopefully vibe with chill ppl

Mr_Old_Crow
Underground
I don't know how this works as far as communication but I'd also like a
friend

Mr_Old_Crow
Underground

I did listen to Ghost because of your recommendation. I found it very interesting and will listen again. I adore Monstercat and I'm happy that you brought them up. If you want to talk I'm cryptkeeper1971 on SC.

Tags (1)

Loveisinthehair
Local Performer

Stacy

Hallsville 

Country  I love all types as long it doesn't sound like Oscar the grouch is not in the bottom of the trash can. I am new to the Metal. My husband was in a band he was the drummer and he's bad **ahem**. 

Country  it's my roots but I do love music it's the way to your soul. 

mod edit: merged comments

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Loveisinthehair. 👋

Thanks for joining the Pandora Community! I enjoy country music as well. Check out this thread to share your favorite country tunes: What's Your Favorite Country Song?

Hey, @Greenleef508. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. Mountain biking is hard but it's very cool that you enjoy that activity. There's nothing like being outside in the fresh air. 🏔

We have this thread where you may be interested in checking out Cycling Radio: Workout Motivation