cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,396 Replies

DropDedZedOG
Local Performer

hello names is zed im from the eastern united states. ive used pandora basically since its creation and refuse to switch because of how many artists i have found through the similar artists on my favorite stations. i have never used the community boards though what can i gain from being active here. also hip hop to folk indi punk is mostly what i listen to but my pandora shuffle has been with me from teenage to my thirties so lots of variety.

Bellfire05
Opening Act

Hey, that sounds cool. What other genres do you like?

Peggypie
Local Performer

I'm Peg and company, just checking the place out. What can I say? I got a groove and I'm just looking for a place to bust it!

1Mitzleplick
Opening Act

I like the notification on Pandora informing me about my artist/ band arriving in concert in my local area. Otherwise I would never know if and when they'd perform locally.

George_Evans
Underground
Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.

LeonPandora

Hi everybody! Glad to see all of you around and Welcome to the Pandora Community!

@1Mitzleplick Nice to see you're enjoying Pandora. Feel free to check out this article about how to manage your artist / discovery messages.

@Peggypie Nice to meet you! Check out our New Music: Picks of the Week (08.19.24) 🎶

Hope to see you around more often.

Sushilover563
On the Rise

Hey you don't know me yet so let me introduce myself the story of me I've been singing since I was three learn from the greats specifically by immigrant mother had tasted music so she introduced me to the best of Hollywood do some spices and then mix and make me love some Bollywood too when I was watching TV I kicked up my feet scream at the screen my mom they look nothing like I do!

Darkness75
Local Performer

Hi I'm Sian.Im from Parkersburg WV. I love rock. I was listening to steel driver's. That you can pick your username and you can listen to anything you want. Thank you Pandora. For letting me reply to your questions that will help us get to know one another.

alankomaat
Local Performer

Hello everyone. I’m Dutch. I discovered Pandora in 2006 and it's still a fantastic service. I'm still in love.

Favorite genre: indie pop/indie rock, but also alt country/americana, dream pop/shoegaze. And... yacht rock. I dig that.

Favorite Pandora feature: the way you can fine-tune stations. 

Seanrocks
Local Performer

My name is Sean! I'm from TX and I'm 17 and I love Ariana grande!

Tags (1)

JohnnyG-5
Local Performer

My name is Johnny G-5, I'm from America's nations capital: The DMV: DC, Maryland, Virginia! I'm actually born in 43(Falls Church) but I grew up in Arlington(Rosslyn area near the Key Bridge and the memorial of Iwo Jima).

My favorite music is hip-hop, R&B, Go-Go, and smooth jazz. 

I am listening to a hip-hop and R&B mix. 

My favorite feature of Pandora is that it gives you many, many, many options when it comes to what you wanna listen to or just get down to. Very mood oriented!

MariaPandora

Hi everyone! Welcome to the community 😊

Thank you for sharing @Sushilover563! That's very interesting. I'm glad to hear that you continue to sing if that's something you are passionate about. See you around! 🎤
__ 

@Darkness75 

We love that you are enjoying Pandora Sian! Hope to see you around other threads, please feel free to share about you and your experiences or even to create your own post! 🖋
__

@alankomaat

Thanks for being with us for so long Dutch! We hope you enjoy the Community as much as you have been enjoying Pandora ❣️.
__

@Seanrocks

Thanks for sharing Sean! We hope you can connect to other Arianators around the Community! 💎
__

@JohnnyG-5 

Glad to hear that! We also love the variety and to have options for every mood 💮🍃🎸

AmitYadav
Local Performer

I'm Amit Yadav 

Tags (1)

King_David_69
Casual Fan

Erm...well...I guess I'll give this a shot <-_->

I'm a popular loner...I like to stick to myself

Im kinda too alpha for other guys, but girls don't like that i'm too much...what can i say...i guess they hate a gentleman ;b.

Loveisinthehair
Underground
I am a country redneck lady heading down the rd to be a Gypsy

Poncho1
Underground
Take me with you

Poncho1
Underground
Really