cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself

Local Performer

Hi I've listened to Pandora for awhile, and just found out about the community. Nice to have friends.

Highlighted

@Samantha02 Thanks for joining the community. 😄

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

Hope we continue to see you around! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Local Performer

Name? Emily

Where you're from? California

What your favorite genre of music is? Acoustic female singers and electronic music, but ultimately, I'm open to all kinds of music.

What you're currently listening to? Just Be by Tiesto.

Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Being able to shuffle stations

Highlighted

Hi @emimeniWelcome to Pandora community! 

I'm in Cali too. How's the weather in your part? It's 34C where I'm at today, that's 94F 🥵 for all you non-celsius folks. 

Thanks for posting and hope to see you around community more. Have a great rest of your Friday!

TannerPandora_0-1594418188385.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

Highlighted

Local Performer

Yeah, it's similar weather here. California has nice winters but horrible summers. 😓

Highlighted

Best New Artist

emimeni I like Jewel, she has great talent. She pretty much taught herself how to play the guitar. My favorite song is by Jewel. "Foolish Games" I also like Alanis Morissette. Well nice to meet you. I hope to see you around the community more. Take care, stay safe. 

Moderator edit: format

mohempstead
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Opening Act
  • Name? Whitney, but everyone calls me Shortie.
  • Where you're from? Indiana
  • What your favorite genre of music is? I do not have a favorite genre of music. I listen to everything. 
  • What you're currently listening to? I am currently listening to my collection of songs. My songs currently has 2,488 songs on it. I Won't Back Down, by Tom Petty is currently playing.
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I am not sure what my favorite feature of Pandora is. I love everything about the service. I have mentioned in posts before that Pandora is my best friend and I could not function nor live without it.Snapchat-1704524813.jpg
-ShortieCx
Highlighted

Hey Shortie! 😁@ShortieCx 

Always nice to see you around the community - thank you for the introduction.

Another cool feature you might want to check out is Pandora Premium Sessions.

After interacting with an ad, you'll receive a complimentary session of Pandora Premium.

Once activated, you will be able to enjoy the following Pandora Premium features for a designated period of time:

• Play songs or albums on-demand
  • Create custom playlists
  • Access higher quality audio
  • Receive ad-free music, additional skips and replays

Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session and you won’t be charged any Pandora Premium fees. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community some more! 😎

Adam | Community Moderator

Highlighted

Opening Act

Hello @AdamPandora!

I did not know that about the ads. I currently have Pandora Premium. I have for quite some time. My husband claims it is the best thing he has ever given me. Lol. I have to agree since I use it every day. We are currently discussing moving to the family plan. He is worried that I will lose all of my playlists and collected songs if we do so. My brother has this fear as well. I still think it would be better for us to use the family plan instead of my brother and I both having premium and my husband having the version with ads. 

-ShortieCx
Highlighted

Hey @ShortieCx! You won't lose your playlist or collected content. Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

For more info on Pandora Premium Family Plan - click here

Hope this helps!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Highlighted

Opening Act

Always helpful @TannerPandora!! Thank you!

-ShortieCx
Highlighted

"A New Hero" Arrives!

Local Performer

Hello Everyone! Im NEW to the Pandora Community, but im not new to Pandora! 😉 I go by the Artist name BOTH on Spotify AND Pandora as jariandaproducer but you all can just call me Jarian. 😅 Anyway ive made my "Introduction" so i would just like to Say 'hi, im Jarian, and it's nice to meet you all' and i'd Also like to say Thank You to ALL of the Pandora Creators and STAFF as Well as the Creator's of this Pandora Community!      *jariandaproducer* 😝