cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

rudstar7711
Local Performer
  • Hi. I'm Rudy, glad on continuing to have Pandora, to enjoy music like I've been doing for quite awhile now. Keep up the good work guys. Thanks😄

Gentleshy123
Underground

Hello how are you?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rudstar7711 Welcome to the Community. :pandora:

If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to create a new post in one of our Support spaces, and myself or one of our other Moderators will do our best to help.

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 😁

nosmatt
Local Performer

hey

Name Matthew

Where you're from  Puyallup,wa

What your favorite genre of music is   dont really have fav,  its mostly mood base listening

What you're currently listening to  Boris Brejcha= deep house

Favorite feature of the Pandora service  no ad's  that and i cant stand for normal radio.. ad's after ad's..

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nosmatt Thanks for sharing your introduction with us. 😁

Feel free to tag myself or any of the other moderators (@AlyssaPandora @TannerPandora)  in a post if you ever have any questions. 

Hope we continue to see you around the Community some more! :pandora:

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

My name is Alyssa and I'm one of the community moderators. 👋

Thanks so much for joining the Pandora Community, @nosmatt

Feel free to check out my intro post here

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

nosmatt
Local Performer

i was wondering why doesn't Pandora have a Discord server, could be the next big thing for Pandora..  i'd look into it..  its the best place for getting notice...

a1j777
Underground

my name is aj Addleman and I am from Sheffield Iowa and I like listening to country and nf and IIMG_20200723_095816.jpg have three dogs and six cats 

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

I love NF!

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yoshi He's such a good artist! What are some of your favorite NF songs?

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ShortieCx
Opening Act

NF is brilliant. Love all of his music. His words are powerful and gorgeous.

-ShortieCx

Termich
Opening Act

Name? Sergei
Compressed.jpg
Where you're from? Russia Stavropol
What your favorite genre of music is? I love Rock, Folk from Celtic to Bluegrass, Electronic music, sometimes Metal, but in general I listen to a lot of things according to my mood and I can change many genres and moods a day)
What you're currently listening to? Today I listened to several stations, experimented with this one https://pandora.app.link/7R8POy2rf9 and also tried to configure this one https://pandora.app.link/7R2PoU7rf9 seems to be gradually turning out but still needs to be configured)
Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I like all the functions, they are unique in their own way and will not be found anywhere else, Pandora is a unique and only service that simply gives a huge experience of use, I hope it will continue to develop. For example, I like to tune a station to a certain type of sound, I like playlists, but I admit my weakness is Radio, which in almost 90% will always surprise with its sound) I like to learn new artists and very rare things. For a year of using Pandora, it surprises me every day that every day for me seems to have just got acquainted with this wonderful Service.

rjqxsSjjANI.jpg

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShortieCx I 100% agree! I love how in-depth his lyrics are. 

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Termich
Opening Act

You can say like brothers and sisters. 

Pandora, as your old friend, always knows what you want to hear and will always pick up soulful songs for you.

I hope you all are well.

mod edit: format

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Termich! 🎉 

Thanks so much for sharing your intro. If you need anything, don't hesitate to @ one of the moderators (@AlyssaPandora @AdamPandora @TannerPandora)

We're always happy to help, or chat about music. We hope to see you around more often! 🎶 😊

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Termich If you haven't yet already, I recommend checking out Pandora Modes.

Discovery mode in particular would be a great option if you're feeling musically adventurous. Discovery mode will surface artists and tracks that wouldn't normally play on this station, regardless of whether you Thumb in this mode.

If you do, your Thumbs Down will function normally, but Thumbing Up tracks will tell your station that you want to mix things up a bit in My Station mode moving forward as well.

Newly Released mode also sounds right up your alley as it plays the newest music by the artists that inspire your station, if available.

Your Thumbs Down will function normally in this mode, but Thumbing Up tracks will tell your station that you'd like more new music in My Station mode moving forward.

Enjoy the music! 😎

Termich
Opening Act

Necessarily) Thanks again)

I just add tracks to my station in different modes, it doesn't always work right away and you just need to keep doing it.

mod edit: format

Welcome @Termich, my name is Matt, I'm from Up-State New York. I hope to see you around Pandora community. I have some music that is from my personal playlist that I up-loaded at Pandora's listener's lounge. I hope you check it out. Take care and stay safe.                                                  

P.S Just so you know, if you have any problems or questions your go to people are Alyssa, Tanner, Adam and ErickPandora. They are the best. They are friendly and kind. You will not be led astray. Take care.  

MOHLovesAlaska

meisenhart75
Local Performer

Name? Mike

Where you’re from? Pennsylvania

What your favorite genre of music is?I have a few, modern metal, 80"s music, Classic rock. 
What you’re currently listening to? From Ashes to New

Favorite feature of the Pandora Service? all new to me

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @meisenhart75. 👋

Thanks so much for posting!

My name is Alyssa and I'm one of the community moderators. You can find my introduction here.

If you need anything or have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope that you're enjoying the tunes! 🎵😁