cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for joining the community, @DaneProphet! :pandora:

Happy to have you as a member. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Middad
Opening Act

I will. Every time I share my station, I have to let them listen, and stop listening myself. Thanks for the compliment. There is some Rap songs I like a lot. Colors is still tops, Fix it in the Mix, Gangsters Paradise, Just not my preferred listening.

ArtDream11
Local Performer

hi

ArtDream11
Local Performer

i am now on hear i hope we can be friends

ArtDream11 nice to meet you. I hope to see you around the community more. Here is my music playlist, you can see the type of music I like. Share with me your music playlist. You take care, and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/Rp8xIqgimab  .  

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArtDream11 Hi friend. 😉

I am one of the moderators of the Community (you can check out my introduction here).

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions and myself of one of the other moderators will do our best to help.

Hope we continue to see you around some more!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @ArtDream11. 👋

Happy to have you as a member. :pandora:

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

My name is Dashaun moyerz I am the son of charelz moyerz I am a rapper named lil dash my father well he is just mysterious. I am from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania in the United States .  I have a Facebook group named operation occupy time. I’m a very loyal boy. I love my girlfriend so much😘🥰.  I am currently listening to the bad wolves radio. My favorite feature is community chat. It is a good way to talk to people when my school iPad restricted social media. It’s very clever 😎

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

I’m going to try to get more people to join in by posting about it on my Facebook group 

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

I’m always wearing black lolI’m always wearing black lolThat is me 😎

TannerPandora

Hi @MOHLovesAlaska

I love George Ezra. I've been following him since his first album. He's got a great voice. 

He's actually British! And I love all things British. 😁

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

@TannerPandora  how are you doing? I hope all is well and good for you. Since I posted this thread, I have collected a few more of George Ezra, and your right, he truly does have a great voice, great talent. I also want to say thank you for letting me know about him being British. I am not sure as to why I thought he may have been Brazilian. With me, you can never tell. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Nice 

0 Kudos

DaneProphet
Underground

😊

Elisa_Grace
Underground
  • Name? Elisabeth
  • Where you're from? Wisconsin, but currently in West Virginia
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Worship music, Christian contemporary, instrumental, and a bit of romance. 😉
  • What you're currently listening to? Leanna Crawford, Kerrie Roberts, Britt Nicole, Christina Perri.  
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Def the replays. When you hear a good song, and you get the bring it on again syndrome. 😉

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elisa_Grace Welcome to the Community, and thanks for the introduction!

Hope we continue to see you around some more. 😁

Elisa_Grace  nice to meet you, I hope all is well with you. Just so you know, I will be posting song of the day, along with AlyssaPandora (one of Pandora's moderator's) and joemd1960, a Pandora customer who is active in Pandora's community. Well I hope to see you around more in the community. Take care and stay safe.

P.S If you are interested perhaps you would be willing to post song of the day from you favorite genre of music? We will be posting starting Monday. You are more than welcome to join us in posting. Have a great week and be safe.    

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

ToxicWolf
Underground
  • Name? Andrew
  • Where you're from? Houston, Texas
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Anything is good for me
  • What you're currently listening to?Juice Wrld (R.I.P)
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? The music genome project😎

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToxicWolf R.I.P. Juice WRLD! 🙏🏽

Thanks for the introduction, and hope we continue to see you on the Community! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @waskibi01. 🎉