cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@billmckinney. @Smoothdriver. Hi Bill and Will! Welcome to the community. I hope you'll check out some of the other posts here. Hope to see you around. Peace!

billmckinney
Underground

Thank you.

DiPlein
Local Performer

Hi Everyone! 😎

• Name? DiPlein
  • Where you're from? DiPlein Island 🏝 (Spain)
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Almost All Rock, Alternative, Punk, Indie... DiPlein on Pandora 
  • What you're currently listening to? Find It Here December Playlist 
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? This Community

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@DiPlein Welcome to the community. Peace!

DiPlein
Local Performer

Thanks UncleBud!

Danasmusic
Underground

Hello, im a long time pandora lover that likes all types if music. A huge fan to rock and roll and Celtics music

Liberty_Love
Underground

FD1FCF0C-BE2C-4EF4-8E2F-194194942D31.jpeg

 Midwest, that’s me with the pink glasses, don’t mind my sister in the background! I live/love my thumbprint station!!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thumbprint Radio will forever be one of my go-to stations as well, @Liberty_Love👍

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Liberty_Love @Danasmusic Welcome too the community. I hope you'll check out some of the other posts here. Peace!

Jordan-kun
Underground
  • Name? Jordan
  • Where you're from? mo
  • What your favorite genre of music is? like all types
  • What you're currently listening to? unsteady
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? we can get free skips UwU
eliana Franklin

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @Jordan-kun! :pandora: 🎉

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Jordan-kun Hi Jordan! Welcome to the community. I hope you'll check out some of the other posts here. Peace!

binLaurence311
Underground

 salaamu alaikum.. I'm binLaurence311

I'm into ALL types of 🎶🎵🎶🎵!! Thanks 4 the invite on the group!! 

Usaamah Abdur Raazaaq; CPSS1

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@binLaurence311 Welcome to the community! I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. I too enjoy all kinds of music.

ConnieCastillo
Local Performer

Hi! I'm Connie😊 I'm from Texas, and i love just about every type of genre of music that exists. I'm currently on shuffle, which means I'm literally listening to every genre. I like the feature where you can browse friend's collections and discover even more music. 

binLaurence311
Underground

Heyyyyyyy UncleBud!!🤓🤓 Thanks for the acceptance!! I'm tryna find out just how to maneuver thru these pages?!?!👀👀 It's a bit confusing.. However THANK GOD THERE IS A COMMUNITY TO GUIDE ME THRU!!🤓🤓 What's going on with this event on 12/14?? Tell me more!!🤔🤔

binLaurence311
Underground

Heyyyyyyy there ConnieCastillo!!🤓🤓 Wow.. Texas huh?? Sure bet you've got your hands FULL of great artists out there!!🤓🤓 North Carolina has is chock full off artists as well..ME personally like the locals scene!! MANNNN SOOOOOOO many great groups HERE 🤓🤓. I just LOVE IT!! Well, thanks for your holla.. I'll keep up with ALL YOU GUYS (& GALS 🤣😂🤣) in this group.. Since 🎶🎶 makes the 🌎🌎 go 'round.. I'll be 'round too!!🤓🤓

binLaurence311
Underground

Heyyyyyyy there 🎶🎶 gang!!🤓🤓 I'm binLaurence.. I'm New to the crew too.. But.. As far as music goes well I'm OLD SCHOOL!?!?🤣😂🤣😂 WELCOME ABOARD!!🌎🎶🌎🎶

Fixx74
Local Performer

MY NAME IS Stephen. I enjoy Tattops, fitness, and Harley Davidsons. From Miami Florida, Living in Kettering  Ohio. I enjoy some rock(iron Maiden) , Ozzy, rap such as Jay Z, and the talented Young MA. Butthole surfers is nice as well(try them. There pretty good)

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @binLaurence311 @ConnieCastillo @Fixx74. 😁

It's a pleasure to have each of you join the Pandora Community!

If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to either myself, or one of our other moderators. ( @AlyssaPandora @TannerPandora @ErickPandora )

Hope we continue to see you around some more!