cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

@Elkz77 how is everything? I myself also like offline mode, I think it is one of my favorite features that Pandora offers. It was great too meet you. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @Elkz77.

Just like you and @MOHLovesAlaska, Offline Mode is something I utilize a lot as well!

Hope we continue to see you around some more. 😎

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Elkz77 Welcome to the community! I'm a big fan of having the Offline Mode. When I walk my dog I put Pandora on Offline Mode and choose what I want to listen to out of my downloaded choices. Anyway, I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

Elkz77
Local Performer

Much love🥰

Xenakat13
Opening Act

Hi @HillbillyHoot!

I remember being 15...it feels like it was just yesterday...though I have to admit it was more like 40 years ago in reality for me.

I see your Red Hot Chilli Pipers...(as in BAGPIPERS!) and I checked them out.  I LOVE them! Thanks for the awesome music rec!

I'd like to suggest you also check out a band called the SIDE...and start with a song called "Shake That Bagpipe."

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

ok i will Xena thx

Hoot

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

does anyone like my profile photo if so do u think its true?

Hoot

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

i looked it up and its spelt SIDH not side its ok though 

Hoot

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

dud listening to the song right now and it is SICK! man now i wish id know these guys earlierunnamed (11).pngboop.jpgunnamed (7).png

Hoot

Moriku
Local Performer
  • Name? Moriku
    Rock On!Rock On!
  • Where you're from? Born and bred Cali girl but stuck elsewhere atm.
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Recently I'm in love with synthwave
  • What you're currently listening to? Currently listening to Timecop 1983
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? The download fav song feature and creating playlists of just the songs I love while I explore different stations.

Xenakat13
Opening Act

@HillbillyHoot, Ooops! I am so sorry about my typo...

I'm glad you found the band anyway, and I'm glad you like it.

Jpm32797
Opening Act

Hilbilly what kind of music do you like --

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

VincentT
Underground

Vincent T.

mod edit: removed 3rd party link

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@VincentT Hi Vincent welcome to the community. What's your favorite genre of music? I hope we'll see you commenting on some of our other posts here. Peace! ✌

Listener001
Not applicable
  • Name? (Ayden)
  • Where you're from? (Colorado)
  • What your favorite genre of music is? (Rap & Pop Punk)
  • What you're currently listening to? (Burn By: Juice WRLD in the Fighting Demons Album)
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? (You Can Create Your Own Radio To Litsen To)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @Listener001! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

HillbillyHoot
Opening Act

dude i love juicewrld (god bless his soul)... R.I.P. Juice WrldFighting DemonsFighting Demons

Hoot
Tags (1)

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Listener001 Hi Ayden and welcome to the community. Glad to have you here.

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable
  • Name? (Ayden)
  • Where you're from? (Colorado)
  • What your favorite genre of music is? (Rap & Pop Punk)
  • What you're currently listening to? (Burn By: Juice WRLD in the Fighting Demons Album)
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? (You Can Create Your Own Radio To Litsen To)

Foxtrotswinger
Underground

How is everyone my name is Chris. And I am

also from Pittsburgh

I pretty much listen to any kind of music.  As long as it goes with the atmosphere.