cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,284 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to have you as a member, @StarbucksCøffee.  🎉

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

JMK
Local Performer

Name? Johnny
Where you're from?  Eastern North Carolina
What your favorite genre of music is?  Old Southern Gospel
What you're currently listening to?  Old Southern Gospel (Johnny Cash - Belshazah)
Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Ability to create your own stations.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for sharing, @JMK.

Hope you're enjoying the tunes! 🎶 

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

LegoMyHalo
Local Performer

• Name? Justin Karl
  • Where you're from? Rockford, IL
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Rap/Hip-Hop
  • What you're currently listening to? Eminem- Godzilla, Nice Guy. Was introduced to Jesse Rayez listening to Nice Guy. Slot of 80s hits dubstep remixes. Dubstep everything. Allen Rayman like my older Skool Dre, Em, Snoop, even some Usher n Justin Timberlake. Korn- Adidas
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I like the fact that I can type in one of my favorite artists and it plays all the songs related to that artist in some way and it just keeps playing. So what about a couple commercials music is worth it. Peace out and enjoy your Muzik

TannerPandora

Welcome @LegoMyHalo! Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I am late to the party, but better late than never. ☺️
Name? Joe

Where you’re from?Massachusetts 

What your favorite genre of music is?I have a few if I may, Disco, Funk Jazz, Classic and light rock. 
What you’re currently listening to? Carly Simon radio

Favorite feature of the Pandora Service? There are many, to name a few. The ability to create radio stations based on an Artist or track,  the music continues to play, music discovery of songs I haven’t heard in a long time. And some new, and being able to have a favorite station for offline listening. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @joemd1960! 👋

alyssia_m
Underground
  • Name? Alyssia 
  • Where you're from? Georgia 
  • What your favorite genre of music is? mainly hip-hop and rap
  • What you're currently listening to? cuban links by rod wave
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? i dont even **ahem** know what this mean 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @alyssia_m. 👋

By favorite feature of Pandora, it just means your favorite feature such as Thumbprint Radio. Also, the For You tab, where you can discover new music.

Thanks so much for joining the Pandora Community! 😄

Randoo53
Local Performer
  • Name?  Randy
  • Where you're from?  Retired in FL.
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Anything with acoustic guitar
  • What you're currently listening to?  Nothing yet. JUST got started.
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?  None yet. Still setting up.

Hello. I will be using this community to help me get set up as I am a little confused as to exactly how to get my Roku TV set up for Pandora music.  I'll find the proper forum and throw my detailed questions there.
    Thanks.

Samantha02
Local Performer

Hi I've listened to Pandora for awhile, and just found out about the community. Nice to have friends.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @Randoo53! 😄

We'll keep an eye out for your post about Pandora on Roku TV and will see what we can do to help.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Samantha02 Thanks for joining the community. 😄

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

Hope we continue to see you around! :pandora:

emimeni
Opening Act

Name? Emily

Where you're from? California

What your favorite genre of music is? Acoustic female singers and electronic music, but ultimately, I'm open to all kinds of music.

What you're currently listening to? Just Be by Tiesto.

Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Being able to shuffle stations

TannerPandora

Hi @emimeniWelcome to Pandora community! 

I'm in Cali too. How's the weather in your part? It's 34C where I'm at today, that's 94F 🥵 for all you non-celsius folks. 

Thanks for posting and hope to see you around community more. Have a great rest of your Friday!

TannerPandora_0-1594418188385.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

emimeni
Opening Act

Yeah, it's similar weather here. California has nice winters but horrible summers. 😓

emimeni I like Jewel, she has great talent. She pretty much taught herself how to play the guitar. My favorite song is by Jewel. "Foolish Games" I also like Alanis Morissette. Well nice to meet you. I hope to see you around the community more. Take care, stay safe. 

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

ShortieCx
Opening Act
  • Name? Whitney, but everyone calls me Shortie.
  • Where you're from? Indiana
  • What your favorite genre of music is? I do not have a favorite genre of music. I listen to everything. 
  • What you're currently listening to? I am currently listening to my collection of songs. My songs currently has 2,488 songs on it. I Won't Back Down, by Tom Petty is currently playing.
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I am not sure what my favorite feature of Pandora is. I love everything about the service. I have mentioned in posts before that Pandora is my best friend and I could not function nor live without it.Snapchat-1704524813.jpg
-ShortieCx

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Shortie! 😁@ShortieCx 

Always nice to see you around the community - thank you for the introduction.

Another cool feature you might want to check out is Pandora Premium Sessions.

After interacting with an ad, you'll receive a complimentary session of Pandora Premium.

Once activated, you will be able to enjoy the following Pandora Premium features for a designated period of time:

• Play songs or albums on-demand
  • Create custom playlists
  • Access higher quality audio
  • Receive ad-free music, additional skips and replays

Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session and you won’t be charged any Pandora Premium fees. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community some more! 😎

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello @AdamPandora!

I did not know that about the ads. I currently have Pandora Premium. I have for quite some time. My husband claims it is the best thing he has ever given me. Lol. I have to agree since I use it every day. We are currently discussing moving to the family plan. He is worried that I will lose all of my playlists and collected songs if we do so. My brother has this fear as well. I still think it would be better for us to use the family plan instead of my brother and I both having premium and my husband having the version with ads. 

-ShortieCx