cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laugh Or Smile Of The Day.

I have been trying to encourage all who read my post "A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day." But I have realized that sometimes all one my need to be encouraged for a day, is just a simple smile or a good hearty laugh 😂. So I will try my best to get a smile ☺ or a good hearty laugh out of you each and every day if I can.

I will post a joke each day, and hopefully it will accomplish my goal, and that is to get you to laugh and or smile, or perhaps both. These jokes will be clean, family friendly, due to the simple fact that there are many youngsters that reply to my posts. I realize by keeping these jokes good and clean that some may sound really corny to adults, but may be really funny to the young crowd. So please keep that in mind as you read.

Q: What’s red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick  (OOOOOUCH).

Have a great day dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
230 Replies

Good Monday morning dear friend, here is today's joke.

Question: What app do Ghosts use to navigate?

Answer: GHOULgle maps of course. 

Have a great day friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday morning dear friend. Here is today's joke. 

It's the day before Thanksgiving, and the butcher is just locking up when a man begins pounding on the front door. 'Please let me in, 'says the man desperately. 'I forgot to buy a turkey, and my wife will kill me if I don't come home with one. ''Okay, 'says the butcher.' Let me see what I have left.'
He goes into the freezer and discovers that there's one last scrawny turkey left. He brings it out to show the man. 'That one is too skinny. What else you got?' says the man. The butcher takes the bird back into the freezer and waits a few minutes and brings the same turkey back out to the man. 'Oh, no, 'says the man, 'That one doesn't look any better. You better give me both of them!' 

Have a great day my friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning dear friend, here is today's joke. 

White Wedding

A little girl finally got to attend a wedding for the first time. While in the church, the girl asked her mother: “Why is the bride dressed in white?” The mother replied to the girl: “because white is the color of happiness and it’s the happiest day of her life today.”

After a little bit, the girl looks up at her mother and says: “But, then why is the groom wearing black?

Have a great Wednesday friend, take care, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend. I originally was going to post another Halloween joke today, but last night I went outside because I heard this loud horrific squealing noise and it was two huge skunks fighting underneath the bird feeder, that is when I decided I was going to tell you a funny skunk joke, then again I don't think I will, you wanna know why? I'll tell you why. Because it really 

STINKS...

Have a great Thursday dear friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I'm sorry if that really happened. 😭🦨

But kudos to you for always being a good sport and being able to joke about it still! 

awaesaeh
Underground

What did one casket say to another casket?   Is that you coffin.

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awaesaeh 🤣😂

Thanks for sharing.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Good Friday morning dear friend, here is today's joke. People who take taxis every day will appreciate this joke the most. 

Question: Why did the taxi driver get fired?

Answer: Passengers didn't like it when she went the extra mile. 

Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

@MOHLovesAlaska 🤣🤣 As someone who takes the taxi, I can relate!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

Listener001
Not applicable

Has @MOHLovesAlaska disappeared? I'm missing their jokes!

Good Monday morning dear friend, here is today's joke.

Question: How do you look for Will Smith in the snow?

Answer: Just follow the "fresh prints." 

Have a great Monday friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001 I'm still here, just took a week off for relaxation and to reflect on some things that I needed to give attention to. 

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing @MOHLovesAlaska and I am glad you're well. We all need to occasionally unplug and unwind.

@Listener001 thank you for your support in this post, I do appreciate all of the replies. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Good Tuesday morning friend, here is today's joke. Some of you may have to read this one a few times to get it, but I'm sure you will get it, you'll get a chuckle, at least that is my hope. 

People think "icy" is the easiest word to spell. Come to think of it, I see why.

I gave this one a little help for some of you. Take care dear friend and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning dear friend, here is today's joke.

Question: What do you call a sheep with no legs? 

Answer: A cloud. 

Okay, let's try this one. Question: What do you call a cow with no legs?

Answer: Ground beef.  

Have a great day friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend, here is today's joke. Laugh, or smile will ya, it could be worse my friend.

Question: Why did the Tomato blush?

Answer: Because it saw the Salad dressing. 

Have a great Thursday friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

@awaesaeh that was a really good joke, sorry for not replying sooner. Please feel free at any time to post jokes that you would like to share. These threads that I have created are for "ALL" who wish to reply or participate. Thank you once again for your funny joke. 

Take care @awaesaeh and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good one, @MOHLovesAlaska. 🤣 🍅

Good Monday morning dear friend, enjoy today's joke...

When I was a little fella I was always told I was a procrastinator, by my uncles, my aunts, my mom, and my dad, when I started school my teachers started complaining that I was a procrastinator, so finally, I had enough of being labeled as what they all said being a procrastinator...so I told them all

"Just you wait!" 

have a great day friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska