cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Podcasters

TannerPandora

Pandora for Podcasters is a platform that enables individual podcast owners to reach new fans through data science-driven discovery. Podcasters can grow their audience and increase revenue through monetization while benefiting from the Podcast Genome Project working behind the scenes, recommending shows to the right listeners on the platform.

You can submit your podcast to Pandora by following this link and clicking on “Let’s Get Started.” Once you’ve created a Pandora AMP account or logged in to your Pandora AMP account (or created one here), you can drop the RSS Feed URL to your podcast to begin the submission process. You can find a complete list of our submission guidelines here.

Due to the volume of submissions, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for our team to review your request.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.03.36 PM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
103 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HVACRND Our AMP team will be happy to look into this with you.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Dyzlexsick
Local Performer

You guys seem to not have address the issue with the e-signature, as I have read many people have inquired for help with out any resolve. 

Please Indicate with example how is someone supposed to sign using the "/" before and after, as indicated in the Pandora Terms of Use and License Agreement

"Please type your name with a “/” before and after it, as your legally binding e-signature:"

Thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dyzlexsick While we do not currently provide support for Podcasters in the Community, I'm happy to escalate this over to our AMP team for further assistance.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

Moth_Food
Local Performer

I also have the issue of having an accepted podcast not showing any analytics or data. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Moth_Food I have created a ticket for you with our AMP team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

TheOutdoorZone
Local Performer

I've summitted my podcast feed for The Outdoor Zone but have not seen activity so how can I check the status of my submission? -don discoe

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info, Link sharing

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheOutdoorZone I will have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

ginalocks2
Local Performer

Hello,

I know this thread is old but I am search for this issue and I trying sign the agreement for my podcast but I am unable to sign it I tried everything even with refreshing  and logging out and in, Please help with this issue below

Please type your name with a “/” before and after it, as your legally binding e-signature:

Pandora for Podcasters Terms of Use and License Agreement

Regina Johnson

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ginalocks2 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

UnscriptedLead
Local Performer

Hello, 

My name is Lafayette Lane, Host of the Unscripted: Authentic Leadership Podcast. I am trying to submit my podcast to Pandora, but I’m running into an issue with the e-signature. It is asking me to sign my name and add a “/“ before and after my signature which I have done. Once I follow these instructions it highlights as red and will not accept the signature. 

I submitted my podcast submission in September and still haven't received any feedback to when the podcast submission will be accepted. 

Any solutions to this issue?

Thanks

Lafayette Lane  

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @UnscriptedLead. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Podcasters

We don't offer Artist or Podcaster Support on the Pandora Community. In the meantime, I've gone ahead and created a support ticket for you with our AMP team. Someone will contact you via email to offer further assistance. 

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

TheHittas
Local Performer

Can someone please help me find my podcast? It was accepted but I can’t find it on Pandora or Amp. The Hittas by Underground Hittas.

@TheHittas good afternoon, I also tried looking for it, and of course, ended with the same results as you. The only option I know for you to do is to reach out to one of these four who I know will help you. @TannerPandora@AdamPandora@ErickPandora, and @AlyssaPandora. One of them will get you the help you need. Good luck, and take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

TheHittas
Local Performer

@TannerPandora @AlyssaPandora @AdamPandora  My podcast The Hittas by Underground Hittas has been accepted by Pandora, but I can’t find it on Pandora or Amp. Can you please tell me how to find it or get it updated?

TannerPandora

Thanks for the shout out @MOHLovesAlaska! ❤️

Hi @TheHittas! I've created a support ticket with our AMP Team. Someone will contact you via email to follow up. Please be on the look out for their response. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Simon3
Local Performer

I need help on starting my podcast on pandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Simon3 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Bunzerelly
Underground

Hi, My feed is busted on Pandora, I switched Podcast Hosts and something went wrong, please reach out to

Its "The Bunzerelly Show"

I can verify ownership through the Email attached to the feed.

This is the new feed https://anchor.fm/s/6dd14418/podcast/rss

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bunzerelly I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Bunzerelly
Underground

Thank you!