cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking a break from the community

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I am going to take an extended break from the community. I have some complicated issues going on with my family right now. I will be back sometime in the future. I think @MOHLovesAlaska has been awesome and the 2 moderators I've dealt with the most @AdamPandora & @AlyssaPandora are great. I'll see you all when things in my life settle down. Peace! ✌️

3 Replies

@UncleBud I'm sorry to hear about your family situation, I do hope whatever the situation is right now that it will work out for you and your family for the best. I hope your absence from the community will be a very short term absence. @UncleBud you have made the Pandora community a much better place to be a part of. I will also pray for you and your family 👪 🙏.  

Take care @UncleBud and please stay safe as well. From your friend MOHLovesAlaska (Matt). 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleBud We love seeing how active you are in the Community, and the positive energy you give off.

Take all the time you need, and we'll always be here whenever you're ready to come back.

Hoping everything is okay! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope everything is okay, @UncleBud. Your presence will be missed. We appreciate all of your contributions to the Pandora Community and look forward to your return when you're ready. Until then, keep the music going. 🎵

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024