St. Patrick's Day.png

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Looking forward to seeing your choices below. โ˜˜๏ธ

5 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Four Leaf Clover

Leprechauns

Celtic Music (I'm actually listening to my Irish Rovers station today)

I'll take the Bag of Cash

Festivals

Magical

Clear Skies although I find rainbows beautiful

Visit Dublin

Irish Coffee

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

โ˜˜๏ธFour Leaf Clover

๐ŸŽฉLeprechauns

๐Ÿ“บIrish Movies

๐Ÿ’ฐ Bag of Cash

๐ŸŒปFestivals

โœจMagical

๐ŸŒˆRainbows

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ชVisit Dublin

โ˜•Irish Coffee

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

TannerPandora

๐Ÿ€ Four Leaf Clover

๐ŸŽฉ Leprechauns

๐ŸŽฅ Irish Movies/ TV

๐Ÿค‘ Pot of Gold

โ˜€๏ธ Festival

โœจ Magical

๐ŸŒˆ  Rainbows

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Dublin or Belfast

๐Ÿต  Emerald Isle Tea

TannerPandora_0-1647543329693.gif

TannerPandora_1-1647543383287.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

deardzzz
Opening Act

Shamrock โ˜˜๏ธ

Gnomes 

Irish Movies/Shows - Derry Girls!!

Bag of Cash ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Parades

Magical 

Clear skies with a rainbow on the side

Visit Dublin (1st)

Irish Coffee

*Bonus*

A few of my fav Irish artists

Angel of Harlem - U2

Dreams - The Cranberries

The Whole of the Moon - The Waterboys

If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly

Xenakat13
Opening Act

Shamrock...although there are a number of real four-leaf clovers growing on the property where I live.  I'd love to dig some up to keep at home, but I don't want the landlord to get grumpy about it.

Leprechauns...I grew up with all sorts of stories about them, but not many stories about gnomes.

Celtic Music...One of our local radio stations would play Celtic music all day on Sundays from sunup until bedime-ish.  Almost every other house in my neighborhood had someone who was born in Ireland, so everyone had that station on...and in summer with all the doors and windows open it was like the soundtrack to the entire zip code. I'm not too familiar with Irish movies...although with all the streaming services around, and a number of great Irish actors, (Jimmy Nesbitt, Colm Meany. Aidan Turner and Brendan O'Carroll to name just a few) I'm going to have to change that.

Bag of cash...only because the price of gold keeps changing.

Festivals...I can take a break when I need one and not feel I've missed anything. Besides, it's a pain to try to get home or go to a restaurant or bar/pub after a parade because everyone else and their Aunt Matilda has the same idea.

Magical...Just like luck, magic and magical things can be either good or bad, but there's a lot of magic in things that have nothing to do with luck.

Rainbows...My ancestors were from Ireland, and before that Scotland, so I don't tan in the sun...I burst into flames.  You need clouds and/or rain for a ranbow, so I'm less likely to get a sunburn, and who needs skin cancer anyway??

Dublin or Belfast??  Why or??  Why not both??

Irish Coffee...Growing up in the greater Boston area, I was surrounded by people who disliked English politics, English tea, and English everything else.  Plus the constant reminders of the Boston Tea Party, where proto-Americans tossed British tea into the harbor and became coffee drinkers...well...I never developed a taste for tea.