cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do the Rankings Mean?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

I do feel a bit dumb for asking after all these years of using Pandora. What exactly do the rankings mean? I have been moved to the opening act and I am unsure of what this means. I was classified as underground right before this. The badges make perfect sense to me. I have a few more to go before I have them all. I do not have the first two for some reason. I do have my ten-year and twenty-year ones to get. As well as several podcasts. I am getting close though! I just cannot seem to grasp the concept and meaning behind the rankings. I do like the little rocketship that shows next to them in the notifications! Lol

-ShortieCx
Labels (1)
31 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Greg2. 👋

Badges indicate certain milestones you've reached while being a Pandora listener. For instance, when you've been a Pandora listener for 5 years, you'll earn a badge. Here are some of the examples below:

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 11.42.18 AM.png

As far as ranks, it looks like you're currently a "Local Performer" which you can find under your username when you post on threads. We also have a ranking system on community takes into account all engagement across the community forums. The more you interact with content and posts, the more you'll rank up.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

Does anyone know how the titles beside our names work? If you do will you please tell me? I'm honestly confused by it.

ks

@kayden_S good afternoon, you are given a title by @Pandora for the amount of interaction you do here in the community. How many posts do you create, or reply to? By sharing music with others, you can resolve troubleshooting issues that other Pandorians may be having. The more you interact the greater chance of getting promoted to a new level. I hope this helps with your question. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kayden_S I moved your post over to this existing thread: What do the Rankings Mean?

The title under your name is associated with your Community ranking.

I see your current ranking is Diamond in the Rough.

The more you interact with content and posts, the more you'll rank up.

Hope this helps!

GOD
Underground

It has no benefits rewards or incentives as far as I can see and I have every one except the 20 year badge. Cheers to you anyway though my friend!

0 Kudos

BSOM180
Underground

Deleting for Privacy reasons

omrishetach
Local Performer

Hello,

In my community profile it is mentioned that I am a Karaoke star, while in reality I am a classical guitarist. How do I change this detail?

Omri Shetach
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I moved your post over to this existing thread: What do the Rankings Mean?

I see your current ranking is Local Performer.

As you continue to interact with content posted on the Community, your rank will change as well.

Hope this helps!

Dryahkoo
Underground

Yeah how can I change the headline under my name where it says casual listener 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dryahkoo I moved your post over to this existing thread: What do the Rankings Mean?

I see your current ranking is Casual Fan.

Hope this helps!

Angier1971
Opening Act

i was underground how come i drop back to opening act

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Angier1971 Your ranking will change based on your activity within the community.

Hope this helps!