19 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmccarty0129 I do!

What stations are you tuned into? 🎵

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

kmccarty0129
Local Performer

teen pop 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice, @kmccarty0129.

Sounds like you're enjoying the tunes! 👍

If you haven't already, feel free to check out our newest challenge:

Pandora Music Edition: This or That 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

@kmccarty0129  I also like Pandora, not only for it's music. I also like Pandora because they have the friendliest moderators then any other place on the net. Alyssa, Tanner, Adam, as well as ErickPandora are very friendly, helpful and kind. They are always willing to do all that they can when someone has a problem, or just a question. The community also has some good people in it as well. Thanks for posting. Take care and stay safe.  

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Me! 😆

DillonLovesYou9
Underground

Do You Like Pandora

DillonLovesYou9  love it, absolutely love it. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

SCboy
Underground

Me, Me, Me!Me, Me, Me!

Vindar
Underground

I enjoy Pandora, just can't find a few bands I like and I don't like when I can't repeat a song from a band that is only for Radio Pandora. But overall this is a nice service.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Vindar. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from. If you're unable to find a few bands that you like, they may not be in our collection. You can share any suggestions you'd like to see on Pandora in this thread: Music Suggestions

We check that thread frequently and share all music suggestions from listeners with our Curation team. 

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. 

I hope this information is helpful. Look forward to seeing you around the community space more often! 🎧

Vindar  I am sorry about your disappointment, but it is nice to see you posting in the community. Hope to see you around more. By the way, what are your favorites. You know, songs, groups, bands, genre? Well, you take care and stay safe. 

P.S Here is a little taste of what I like. https://pandora.app.link/DSaqyvcNM9 . I hope you take some time and check it. Have a great week.  

MOHLovesAlaska

tnortor
Local Performer

Yes!❣️🎶

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love Pandora!

2020-09-05-042200926.jpg

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ErickPandora nice picture friend. Take care Erick and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

aydenkap
Local Performer

Currently Im tuned into 

ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch) Radio   Its a pretty good radio to listen to if you like rap but a mix of alot of different types of rap

loveit
Underground

😎I Do

mason.hos

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Enough where I am back with Pandora Plus. ☺️

copaswilliam69
Opening Act

I'm checking out the station now. I'm always up to trying out new music 

0 Kudos

copaswilliam69