cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop App: Incorrect Login Error (08/15/22)

NitroNamikaze
Local Performer

hi, im having the issue where I can't login on the application on my Mac. im able to login on mobile and on browser. 

Labels (4)
41 Replies

thefrostfour
Local Performer

i was on earlier today then had close app for a Teams meeting then when i went back to the App on the PC it wanted me to log in. Tried everything i could think of, did a repair, a Reset and uninstalled. also created a brand new email addy to make a NEW account. The app told me that i had already signed up and that's crazy since it wasn't even 10 min old.

0 Kudos

tbartenstein
Local Performer

I'm having a similar problem... I can log in fine from Chrome, but the Windows Pandora App with the same credentials (on the same machine) reports "Incorrect email or password". The Windows Pandora app worked for several years on this machine with my Pandora account. I have reset my password twice, deleted and re-installed the Pandora app. My VPN is usually off, but I tried turning the  VPN on and off. I get the same results in all situations. I see no solutions in the community forum other than "I'll open a ticket for you."

0 Kudos

Jshibles88
Local Performer

same issue here, used the desktop app no problem yesterday and now its telling me wrong login info but i can log in no problem with a browser

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @gng108 @thefrostfour @smack957 @Nymtherial @saltheadhunter @corywarren @imageshift. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble.

If you haven't already, please take a look at my recent update here

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while this is being worked on. Thank you! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

gng108
Underground

Thank you for responding, glad to know its a known issue and getting worked on! Thanks!

pat5120
Local Performer

why do I have to sign in each time I want to listen to music? Also it will not accept my email address or let me log into it on my desktop computer. I never had these issues before. 

Pat Cook

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @pat5120. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Desktop App: Incorrect Login Error (08/15/22)

The latest update on this issue can be found in my post here. Thank you for your patience while this is being worked on.  🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

waseyjane
Local Performer

I am using Pandora for Mac Ver. 15.0.3 on MacOS Monterey, and have tried multiple times to log in, to no avail.  The website does work and does allow me to log in for now.  It was after some time and troubleshooting that I discovered this thread. I will use Safari for now instead and wait for the fix to arrive.  

0 Kudos

unykron
Local Performer

ditto, but with the free account. seems to be something they are aware of and hopefully fixing soon. 

0 Kudos

lynxshd
Local Performer

this is happening for me also

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (08/16/22):

Hi, everyone. 👋

We are aware of this issue and believe the problem has been fixed.

If you run into any additional issues, please create a new thread describing your issue in detail. Since this issue has been resolved, this thread is now blocked off from new comments. 

Thanks so much!

capduray
Local Performer

My PC Pandora App stopped recognizing my login data.  Other devices and browser connections work. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @capduray. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Desktop App: Incorrect Login Error (08/15/22)

We believe this issue has now been resolved. However, it sounds like you're still having some trouble today. I've gone ahead and reported this over to our engineering team for further review. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

Sriggins89
Local Performer

Why is there been an issue occuring when i play music from login on a desktop?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this, @Sriggins89

I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our team via email since this involves your account and password. Please keep an eye out for their email soon. 📬

0 Kudos

Sriggins89
Local Performer
Ok, perfect! Thank you for reaching out.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>

spencerchance94
Local Performer

@AlyssaPandora@AdamPandora 

I just started having this issue today. I have attempted to login to the Pandora app on two different Windows workstations, but am receiving the invalid email/password error. Can you please assist?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spencerchance94 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

xeluior
Local Performer

A coworker and I are having the same issue. Windows 10 app is not allowing login after reboot, reinstall, and reset password. Web page works fine.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @xeluior,

Thanks for stopping by and reporting this.

I've created a ticket with our support team for your case. Please be on the lookout for an email from them as they will contacting shortly!

We appreciate your patience! 🤝

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos