cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Deleting Podcasts

jimbo53
Local Performer

Have a Mac desktop and use the web (Firefox.) Can not delete podcasts from showing up in my collection. maybe listened to an episode and did not like it and don't want to keep seeing it. Thanks!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jimbo53. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! 

Adding Podcasts to your Collection:

Unlike other podcast services, Pandora doesn't use "subscriptions" to keep track of the podcasts you follow. Instead, you'll just want to go to the main program page for whatever podcast you'd like to track, and press the (+) My Collection button.

This will add the entire program to your Pandora podcast collection, so that you can stay up to date with the latest episodes as they're released.

++

Removing Podcasts from your Collection:

To remove a podcast from your collection, go to the podcast's main page and uncheck the (+) My Collection button.

If you are using a computer, you can also remove it from My Collection by hovering over the podcast album art, clicking the ellipsis (three dots), and selecting Remove from Collection.

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jimbo53. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! 

Adding Podcasts to your Collection:

Unlike other podcast services, Pandora doesn't use "subscriptions" to keep track of the podcasts you follow. Instead, you'll just want to go to the main program page for whatever podcast you'd like to track, and press the (+) My Collection button.

This will add the entire program to your Pandora podcast collection, so that you can stay up to date with the latest episodes as they're released.

++

Removing Podcasts from your Collection:

To remove a podcast from your collection, go to the podcast's main page and uncheck the (+) My Collection button.

If you are using a computer, you can also remove it from My Collection by hovering over the podcast album art, clicking the ellipsis (three dots), and selecting Remove from Collection.

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

jimbo53
Local Performer

Thanks so much. As it turns out, these unwanted podcasts were not in my collection at all, just my recently viewed items. That is why I could not delete them.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh! Thank you for clarifying and for letting me know, @jimbo53

This is actually a feature request that I have upvoted myself. Feel free to upvote by clicking on the 💙icon next to the title of the suggestion if you'd like to see this option implemented: Clear Recently Played / Search History

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

0 Kudos

FJMWLM08181973
Local Performer

I cannott get a podcast from Dateline off of my chromebook

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @FJMWLM08181973. 👋

Thanks so much for your post - I can help out with this. 

Start by sorting your collection by Podcasts.

Click on the podcast you'd like to remove.

Next click on the check mark and you'll see a red X appear to remove from your collection. Below I've included a quick screenshot I took from my personal account. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 10.53.05 AM.png

Hope this helps! 🎧

0 Kudos