cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Full Added Variety List Doesn't Load

JohnSignore01
Underground

Whenever I scroll down a list od songs on album if it's a big list, why does it NOT show all the songs,

EX:

If there are albums with 50-songs, I scroll down to 9. It will NOT scroll or skip over some numbers.

Please FIX this Pandora.

It worked fine for me from 2004 to 2015. After 2015, it seemed to do this. Why?????

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnSignore01 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Additionally, please let me know the names of one of the albums you are running into this issue with.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

JohnSignore01
Underground

HP

Windows

There's NO error or message. I just want to know how I can scroll down the stations I created to see ALL the songs & artists from when I first created stations from 2019.

I still have this problem:

In 2018, I started my stations with artists & songs.

In 2022, I have about 3000-artists & songs in EVERY station I made.

Question:

When I hit, "SEE ALL," it ONLY scrolls down to end of page to the recent artists & songs I did. It will NOT go as far down to 2019 or when I created the station.

Why?

Can't you put on bottom of page:

PAGE 1   PAGE 2   PAGE 3   PAGE 4   PAGE 5   PAGE 6   PAGE 7   PAGE 8   PAGE 9   PAGE 10. . . . . 

I want to delete some artists & songs in my stations from 2019 - 2021. How can I then if it won't go back that far?

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnSignore01 I moved your post over to the Desktop space since the issue sounds specific to your computer.

To clarify, are you using our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

JohnSignore01
Underground

Your Website.

Microsoft Edge

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming, @JohnSignore01. I've enabled a trace on your account in case we need to share this with our engineering team.

Microsoft Edge Troubleshooting:

A lot of times quitting your browser completely, re-opening it and going back to pandora.com can help.

To check if this is a browser-related issue, you could try to open Pandora in a separate browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox:

• To install Chrome, go here.
  • To install Firefox, go here.

If you prefer to use Edge and re-opening your browser hasn't helped, try these steps:

1. Clear your browser's history, cache and cookies.
    • Click on the three dots in the top right (located on the browser toolbar).
    • Select Settings
    • Select Choose what to clear under the Clear browsing data title.
    • Check the boxes for Browsing History, Cookies and saved website data and Cashed data and files.
    • Click Clear.
  2. Turn off extensions like Disable HTML5 Autoplay, Adblock, and NoScript, or allow www.pandora.com within them.
  3. If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.

Once you've completed this, restart your computer and then try loading pandora.com again.

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JohnSignore01
Underground

Alyssa, it's NOT ALBUMS that won't show ALL of the songs. It's all of my CUSTOM STATIONS.

Again:

EX:

My Acapella Station has all groups dating back to when I started, 1/2019. I scroll to bottom of page. It stops with: Chi-Rio That artist I added 12/2021.

I want to see ALL my 3000-artist I added since when I started. How can I? Your player won't allow me to.

I want to delete some old artists that I added 2-years-ago, but it only lets me view the artists I added in the recent 2 or 3 months.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me, @JohnSignore01

I've taken a look at your account and I was able to view the list. However, there is a lot of added variety so it will take a longer time to load in order to reach the bottom of the list.

Did you get a chance to run through the Microsoft Edge steps from my last post? I would recommend trying those to see if it helps with the loading issue.

In the meantime, I've shared your experience and feedback with our engineering team. Thank you for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JohnSignore01
Underground

However, do you know what I mean?

I just mean I can ONLY scroll down. It stops on bottom with artists I did in December 2021. I want to see thev artist I add from Jan 2019 to April 2022, NOT just from December 2021 to April 2022.

Do I have to scroll down to end of page LL THE WAY TO BOTTOM & THEN WAIT FOR AN HOUR UNTIL NEXT PAGE LOADS?

0 Kudos