cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge: Songs Show but Don't Play

ckayakr
Underground

using window 10 - browser Edge, still not playing from yesterdy?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ckayakr. 👋

I moved your post over to a separate thread since you're experiencing this issue on your computer. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

To check if this is a browser-related issue, you could try to open Pandora in a separate browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox:

• To install Chrome, go here.
  • To install Firefox, go here.

++

Microsoft Edge Troubleshooting:

1. Clear your browser's history, cache and cookies.
    • Click on the three dots in the top right (located on the browser toolbar).
    • Select Settings
    • Select Choose what to clear under the Clear browsing data title.
    • Check the boxes for Browsing History, Cookies and saved website data and Cashed data and files.
    • Click Clear.
  2. Turn off extensions like Disable HTML5 Autoplay, Adblock, and NoScript, or allow www.pandora.com within them.
  3. If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.

Once you've completed this, restart your computer and then try loading pandora.com again.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ckayakr. 👋

I moved your post over to a separate thread since you're experiencing this issue on your computer. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

To check if this is a browser-related issue, you could try to open Pandora in a separate browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox:

• To install Chrome, go here.
  • To install Firefox, go here.

++

• Select Settings
    • Check the boxes for Browsing History, Cookies and saved website data and Cashed data and files.
    • Click Clear.
  2. Turn off extensions like Disable HTML5 Autoplay, Adblock, and NoScript, or allow www.pandora.com within them.
  3. If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.

Once you've completed this, restart your computer and then try loading pandora.com again.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

thinclouds1
Local Performer

No solution has been given for Microsoft Edge. There used to be a volume control icon next to the P on the web tab; I might have used that to mute, but the icon does not display now, so cannot unmute it. Please advise.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @thinclouds1. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Edge: Songs Show but Don't Play

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account in case we need to share this with our engineering team. Please check out the accepted solution for troubleshooting steps here.

You can also find these on our help page: Microsoft Edge Troubleshooting

I hope this helps. Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos

thinclouds1
Local Performer

Thank you. I solved the problem myself: signed out of Pandora, closed the web browser, rebooted my system, opened Pandora web page, and voila! the volume is back.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! So glad to hear that helped, @thinclouds1.

Feel free to let me know if anything else pops up. In the meantime, enjoy the tunes! 🎧

0 Kudos

jeepin
Local Performer

i am having this issue using browser edge. on a windows computer. i downloaded the app but its not showing up on my computer.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jeepin. 👋

To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this thread: Edge: Songs Show but Don't Play

You mentioned using the Pandora Desktop App, could you try downloading again?

You can find the Pandora app in the Windows Store on your device. Search for Pandora in the upper right corner and click Get to install.

Downloading any app from the Windows Store will require that you have a Microsoft account and password. The email address and password for your Microsoft account may be different than those on your Pandora account.

Note: At minimum, you'll need Windows 10 to use this app, but we recommend updating your system to the latest Windows version available to you. You can find more information on how to do this here.

++

I would recommend running through these steps to see if it helps resolve the issue. 

• Select Settings
    • Click Clear.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos