cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message: "Pandora is performing maintenance, please try again later"

Pogopaul
Underground

I posted a notice here a couple of hours ago seeking help with a change made by Pandora

without my knowledge. I have had a Premium membership for several months, and I do prefer it over the regular plan. A couple of weeks ago I suddenly lost my ability to skip more than 3 albums, and almost every action I requested was met with a notice  that said Pandora

is presently engaged in a maintenance procedure , please try again later. Several times when I attempted to |create a station from this tract", i  would get a response similar to that noted above. Sometimes when I check w/ my collection, I would find that indeed the album I was

working with was in place, and sometimes not. Now, this afternoon, it seems that Pandora has retired completely. I can not get a peep out of it. I can get the headings at the top of the page (my music, search, etc.) I can even search for something, but when I select it,

I get the "maintenance" BS mentioned. above. How am I going to get by without Pandora/

thank you for your help,

Paul Cummimns

mod edit: personal information and title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Pogopaul Sorry for any trouble you've been having. 😔

I went ahead moved your message over to our Desktop board because it sounds like you're receiving the message on a computer and to keep things organized.

Can you tell me a little bit more about your device. Are you listening from:

• A Mac or Windows computer?
  • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Let me know. 

++

I also checked our your other post and see that @AlyssaPandora escalated your issue to our User Support team. If you haven't received a response yet, please be on the look out for their email. I would also recommend checking junk/trash folders just in case their email ended up in there. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos