cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play music on my PC

1pgapro1
Underground

I can't get MY Collection to play on my PC although I've had it on the computer for many years. I've clicked every arrow watched every advertisement and can't get the music to play. When I bring up MY Stations on my smart tv they come up right away and play.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1pgapro1 Sorry for any trouble.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• If you are on a computer, what browser are you using?
  • Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  • Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Let me know.

0 Kudos

1pgapro1
Underground

I'm on Internet Explorer through AOL Gold.  I've had My Stations on Pandora for several years.  Have always been able to play them on my desktop PC but now when I click on any of the Play arrows nothing happens.  I bring them up on my iPhone and they all play.  Also on my smart tv all the My Stations play without a problem.  This is a recent development.  I don't know how to do a screenshot.  I appreciate your reply,  please tell me what I need to do to get Pandora to play on my PC.  Thanks,

Scott Wells    1pgapro1

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1pgapro1 I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed here

If you continue to experience issues, please reach back out and let me know. 

0 Kudos

TashaL
Local Performer

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

You are correct, the link has been removed as we no longer support Internet Explorer. Please use one of our supported browsers for listening to Pandora, like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.

Thanks so much for pointing that out, and posting a more helpful link, @TashaL. Hope to see you around the community space more often. 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos