cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs Skips When Pressing Play

AliceaKain
Local Performer

I'm having this issue on both my PC and my Moto G7 running Android 10. Any time a song is set to play, it buffers and skips without ever getting to the song. Although podcasts seem to work fine. I've tried everything on both the PC and Android help pages to no avail.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @AliceaKain. 👋

On your PC, are you using a web browser or the desktop app? If you're using a browser, which one?

Have you experienced any error messages other than buffering?

Since you're running into this issue on both devices, this could be related to the network you're using to connect to Pandora.

Let's try rebooting your connection:

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

AliceaKain
Local Performer

The latest update of Firefox, with no active plug-ins. No other website or streaming service has a problem loading. I've reset my modem and router since then, and my PC still does not connect. I've never used my home internet to connect with my phone, but it seems to be working as of last night.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me, @AliceaKain.

You mentioned that it seems to be working now. Please clarify whether you're able to listen from your PC. If you're still having trouble, I can escalate this to email with our User Support team. We can reach out via email to assist with a web diagnostic. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos