cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs not starting when clicking on them

skyedge
Local Performer

I recently subscribed to pandora premium and have the option to click on certain songs from artists or albums to listen to them if I like. Usually I do this for listening to different songs from a particular artist or album. For the most part I listen to many of these songs on my android device and have no problems. However I have tried to do the same thing for the pc client of pandora and for some reason when i click to play a particular song from an artist, nothing happens. Incidentally if I choose to start from the beginning of an album from that artist it will play the first song and then stop. I was using chrome for pandora and I might try some troubleshooting steps to see if that might be a problem but also I downloaded the pandora app from the google play store on my pc and I seem to still have the same issues when using the app version. I would like to select songs to listen too or even listen to a particular album or artist on my pc if I can.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @skyedge👋

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps for the desktop app.

If you still have issues after trying out these steps, I can report your issue to our engineering team for further review.

Thanks for sticking with us on this! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skyedge Sorry for any trouble.

I recommend going through the troubleshooting steps on our help page for Google Chrome to see if that resolves the issue. 

I'd also try out a different browser to see if you have better luck there.

Let me know how it goes.

skyedge
Local Performer

Thanks Adam,

I tried all the troubleshooting settings you recommended in chrome and even tried firefox but I keep getting the same issue. Most notably it also happens in the pandora app where chScreenshot (7).pngome or firefox don't apply. Below I have an example using the pandora app on my pc where I went to an artist and tried clicking on the icon to play the first top song "Gurenge (From "Demon Slayer")" but nothing happens, I can click the play top songs button and it will play the first song but then it stops after the song is over and doesn't play anymore from the artists top songs. Mostly my issue is that clicking on the song icons doesn't work if I want to listen to a particular song or start at a certain point in the artist song list.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @skyedge👋

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps for the desktop app.

If you still have issues after trying out these steps, I can report your issue to our engineering team for further review.

Thanks for sticking with us on this! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos