cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Desktop App: Have to log in again.

Stelcom66
Opening Act

Not a big deal, just wondering why randomly the app will require a new login. I can go for a few months without needing to. Doesn't seem to coincide with other websites that even less often may require the same. I'm always concerned when that happens, that I am in fact connecting the the authentic Pandora site.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

LeonPandora

@Stelcom66 sorry to hear you're having troubles.

I've gone ahead and passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Stelcom66
Opening Act

Ok thanks. My title was modified inaccurately to something very unclear - "I'm randomly logged out". That makes it sound like when listening I get logged out. That is not the case. "I must randomly log in" describes the situation much better. No rush, it's been fine since.

Thanks to whoever edited the title again, it's accurate now.

0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Hi @Stelcom66 , thanks for telling us.

We are glad to be of help. 

Please feel free to come back if you have any further questions or issues.

0 Kudos

Stelcom66
Opening Act

Hi - the only 'help' so far was having my title back to something more accurate. I see my internet IP address has changed since the last time I made note of it, so that's probably why. If I need to log in again, I'll check to see if it changed. So probably not a Pandora situation.

0 Kudos

MariaPandora

Hi @Stelcom66, unfortunately, I am unable to provide any additional information or a timeline as to when you can expect to see this resolved. 

However, the info you've provided is helpful and we've made sure to pass it along to the engineering team. This particular issue is still being evaluated at this time. 

Thanks very much for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Stelcom66
Opening Act

Hello - I haven't experienced having to log in again for a while. But now I wonder based on my previous reply, if these Pandora replies are automatically generated or a form of A I.

0 Kudos