cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

take1pro
Underground

Does anybody know if the Playlist Screen allows for customization i.e. using your own photos as the music plays?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
98 Comments
no1wonderfan
Local Performer

We've all been asking that question for years.

wrythen
Local Performer

I'm getting to the point of believing there are only two people who actually work at Pandora, one guy in the morning to turn off the lights and one guy in the evening to turn on the lights. Their algorithm is atrocious and 4 of my stations have suddenly become a repeat of themselves playing the same song across all them. New songs will only appear when I create a new station then Pandora will play all of those songs on all the other similar stations (that I've had for years) instead of being proactive like they used to be, and suggesting the artist before I create a station with them. Example: say I have a Nirvana station for 3 years and then a friend shows me Foo Fighters so I create a Foo Fighters station, then out of no where Pandora decides to play Foo Fighters on the Nirvana Station. Well no Sh** I shouldn't have had to make a Foo Fighters station for your algorithm to have figured that out! And then there is the Picture fiasco for our created stations... two people.

lowryaustyn26
Local Performer

I need to be able to customize the picture on playlistssss

bruce_cullen
Underground

This has not happened yet? Seems not. 🤔😠

Skirge01
Local Performer

Later this year we'll 'celebrate' the 5th Anniversary of this feature request. Yay.

soulify
Local Performer

Bump! + 1
Feature When? @Pandora 

sebas
Local Performer

ADD THIS FEATURE ALREADY MANNN

CE222
Local Performer

Guys, this is never going to happen. 

If it hasn’t been a priority for the last FOUR AND A HALF years, it means it’s just never going to be important enough to do. 

They know it’s here. They don’t care.