Name your Top 5 Podcasts

MusicFan10909
Local Performer

Name your top 5 Podcast.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

5 Replies

Speedcuber
On the Rise

@MusicFan10909, the only podcast I like is Another Zelda podcast. It is not on Pandora last I checked.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @MusicFan10909. 👋

I like a mixture of true crime and reality tv related podcasts. What pods are you currently listening to?

A go-to is Crime Junkie with Ashley Flowers, I've been a longtime listener since the beginning. I'm also digging Reality Life with Kate Casey. I've included links and descriptions of each below.

_500W_500H-2.jpg

Crime JunkieIf you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.

_500W_500H-1.jpg

Reality Life with Kate Casey: Daily podcast about unscripted television. Kate Casey interviews the talent, producers, and directors of reality shows, documentaries, and docu-series. Saturday episodes tell incredible person stories.

@Speedcuber Thanks for sharing! I'll pass this feedback along to the folks that take care of our podcast collection for you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Join the discussion in Community Chat
Let's make a playlist together: It's Spooky Season!

AdamPandora

I love podcasts!

Here are a couple that I tune into regularly:

IT IS WHAT IT IS By Ma$e & Cam'ron

It Is What It Is, hosted by platinum-selling recording artists Ma$e and Cam’ron alongside Treasure "Stat Baby" Wilson, combines barber shop dialogue and sports commentary in hilarious and insightful episodes everyday. Join Ma$e and Cam'ron as they interview NBA, NFL, and other sporting icons plus celebrities and welcome back recurring guests to share insight and discuss the hottest topics!!

_500W_500H.jpg

Million Dollaz Worth Of Game

The Million Dollaz Worth of Game show, a weekly podcast with rapper/actor @GillieDaKing and social media influencer and disruptor @Wallo267 - The perfect blend of discussing music, real life issues, personal experiences, honest advice and comedy.

_500W_500H (1).jpg

Adam | Community Moderator

Come join in on the fun: It's Spooky Season Let's make a playlist together! ‌
New music alert!: Picks of the Week (10.21.24)

AngelPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @MusicFan10909,

Here are some of my favorite podcasts:

Stuff You Should Know
Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend
We're Here to Help

Go check them out when you have a chance! 

Angel | Community Moderator
Join the discussion in Community Chat
Let's make a playlist together: It's Spooky Season!

MariaPandora

Hmmm  I think my top 5 would be these:

1. Rotten Mango - for true crime.
  2. Leyendas Legendarias - if you'd like something in Spanish, they are spooky stories and also true crime/wierd stories.
  3. Ridiculous History - Just as the name says, some cool and weird facts from history.
  4. Hacking Your ADHD - this has some nice tips for ADHD, they have helped me a lot.
  5. The Why Factor - I'm a very curious person so I like why somr things happen or why we may do what.
  6. An extra, also in spanish: Supracortical- related to Psychology and some neurological facts.