cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk add, edit or delete content

randyjenks
Local Performer

Can I bulk add songs from My Collection to a Playlist?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jasimpson487 While this is not currently an option, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request we have with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Feature Request: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @randyjenks!

While this is not currently a feature, there is a feature request for this idea in our Feature Request board. You can check out the post here. Don't forget to vote by clicking on the heart ❤️.

You can also search and vote for other feature requests, or submit a new one. 

To learn about the process, check out Community's How Do Requests Become Features? article.

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jasimpson487
Local Performer
I am trying to create a playlist. I want to type in an artist, have all their songs come up, and then choose which songs to add. Every time I put in an artist and choose a song, it ONLY adds that one song, then I have to go back and do it all again for the next one. At this rate, it will take DAYS of nonstop searching and adding. Is there no "add in bulk" or "add multiple" option, like Amazon Music? It took me 20 minutes to create an 800-song Playlist on Amazon Music. Can anybody help me figure out how to do this? And thank you!
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jasimpson487 While this is not currently an option, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request we have with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Feature Request: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

td5
Local Performer

It is so bizarre that Pandora doesn't have this option.  Super basic function.  And linking people to a 5-year-old suggestion page (that already has tons of support and votes from users to add this feature) is not a solution 😞

0 Kudos