cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find This Song Anymore

DunkEmDonuts
Local Performer

This song was amazing and I could only listen to this version on pandora. However now it's just gone and I have no idea how to find it. My last bet is asking on here and hoping someone could dig it up. There's a few remixes on youtube, but they weren't the same one pandora had. https://www.pandora.com/artist/bn-artist/how-it-goes-remix-single/how-it-goes-remix/TRljPrZqp3ncrcm

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@DunkEmDonuts  I have had that happen to me just recently. It is because of licensing agreements between the artist, the Label they are signed with and Pandora. The song is still on Pandora, you can only listen from the Artist Station. It is no longer available for collection. I hope this helps you. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

View solution in original post

4 Replies

@DunkEmDonuts  I have had that happen to me just recently. It is because of licensing agreements between the artist, the Label they are signed with and Pandora. The song is still on Pandora, you can only listen from the Artist Station. It is no longer available for collection. I hope this helps you. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @DunkEmDonuts. 👋

@MOHLovesAlaska is on the right track with his message.

It looks like that track is unavailable or radio only at this time.

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

averybraylin3
Local Performer

the same thing happened to me and i cant find it on the artists station

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@averybraylin3 Wnat is the name of the missing song, and what artist is it by?

Let me know.

0 Kudos