Local Performer

How do I change the picture on my station

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lodawg This is not currently an option, however I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

View solution in original post

17 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lodawg This is not currently an option, however I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

spookymyo
Underground

and that's one more reason spotify is better than pandora. You can change the cover image of any playlist or station to anything you want. There's a reason spotify is rated the number one streaming music service on any site you go to. Ditch pandora and go with spotify. Use a music locker service to transfer all your stations and playlists over and never look back.

WillPenn81
Local Performer

Yes officer, this comment here.

wrythen
Local Performer

you can work around it for now. Delete the station that you want as your cover then + Add Variety it back in. what ever is at the top of your add variety will show up as your station icon. I had to do this a couple of times because I don't understand how they decide to put which song or album where in the list but keep at it and you can get the picture you want.

Ergoism
Local Performer

Sometimes the images get "stuck". I went into my "Add variety" section and deleted the song that had the album cover that had become the permanent thumbnail for that station. Then I went and added it right back in. Now the station thumbnail reflects whatever is playing on the thumbnail.

AlacrityF42
Local Performer

Really surprised this isn't already an option. Seems pretty basic.

mllidl
Local Performer

This worked! Thank you1

pdxhaole
Underground

Other than the fact that Spotify **ahem**. That's why I ended up staying with Pandora after trying Spot for several months.

ThisisKaylin
Local Performer

Yes yes PLEASE add this feature!!

markecassidy
Local Performer

God, why does that thing keep flashing and not allowing me to delete things since it constantly refreshes the page?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markecassidy Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? What is flashing?

What are you attempting to delete, and from where?

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

thefruitmerch
Local Performer

ok enjoy all the ads

0 Kudos

ChristmasLover1
Local Performer

i don't know i'm trying to find out the same thing if you find out please tell me i want to have a Christmas party with my friend's and family if you will tell me if you find out i will invite you Lodawg.  so if you find out will you tell me? 

0 Kudos

DelylahDawn0623
Local Performer

This should be an option already. this is my second go-to app for music. I don't like the photos of my songs being my playlist cover. Please make it an option soon!

0 Kudos

pdxhaole
Underground

It's pretty clear Pandora doesn't give a hoot about staying competitive. I gave up waiting (for over 6 years) and went with Apple Music. Too bad. I really wanted Pandora to improve, but crappy companies deserve to die.

DelylahDawn0623
Local Performer

I totally agree. I personally like Spotify because THEY have this option, but Apple also does work.

0 Kudos

sebas
Local Performer

How hard is it to add this feature😂

0 Kudos