Changing picture on my station

Lodawg
Local Performer

How do I change the picture on my station

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Lodawg This is not currently an option, however I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

6 Replies

AdamPandora

@Lodawg This is not currently an option, however I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

spookymyo
Underground

and that's one more reason spotify is better than pandora. You can change the cover image of any playlist or station to anything you want. There's a reason spotify is rated the number one streaming music service on any site you go to. Ditch pandora and go with spotify. Use a music locker service to transfer all your stations and playlists over and never look back.

WillPenn81
Local Performer

Yes officer, this comment here.

wrythen
Local Performer

you can work around it for now. Delete the station that you want as your cover then + Add Variety it back in. what ever is at the top of your add variety will show up as your station icon. I had to do this a couple of times because I don't understand how they decide to put which song or album where in the list but keep at it and you can get the picture you want.

0 Kudos

Ergoism
Local Performer

Sometimes the images get "stuck". I went into my "Add variety" section and deleted the song that had the album cover that had become the permanent thumbnail for that station. Then I went and added it right back in. Now the station thumbnail reflects whatever is playing on the thumbnail.

0 Kudos

AlacrityF42
Local Performer

Really surprised this isn't already an option. Seems pretty basic.